• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need the Number for Nancy Jo Ryan's Recorded Message?

In summary, the "Nancy Jo Ryan Recorded Message" is a pre-recorded message that is approximately 10 minutes long and is played at Pampered Chef parties to introduce customers to the company's products and services. It cannot be customized and while not required, it is highly recommended to play at parties. The message can also be accessed online through the Pampered Chef website.
KellyRedHead
Does anyone have the number to her recorded message? I can't find it and I am wanting to send out some recruiting info and wanted to include it.

Thanks in advance!
Kelly V. :D

I think this is the # you're looking for:

866-837-8032 Pass Code 1095577#

thank you, thank you, thank you , thank you !!!!:angel:

Aw schucks.....it was nothing:blushing: !!

What is her message, I have not heard about this?

This is a prerecorded message that you can have recruit leads call in and listen to. I haven't called it myself, but my Director said it is VERY good...and only takes about 8 minutes to listen to!

I am going to make up stickers with my name/number/and this number on them to put on all my recruiting flyers!

It's printed on the back of the new Your Life Your Way flyers now too

Yep! But, I still have a ton of last's years that I need to sticker....plus I wanted to add it to any other recruiting stuff that I could hand out.

Darla Oelmann puts her My Life, My Way DVD's into paper cd envelopes...then she puts a sticker on it (to seal it closed) that says "Do NOT open this if you are 100% satisified with your life and your job!!"
Then she also adds a sticker with her info and that recruiting number on there too!

I am sure that if the phone # goes over well, next season it will be on more than just one flyer!

You should call...she does have a great story to share!

Yes, you should call & listen! It's only about 10 minutes long & is wonderful. Nancy Jo & Jean Jonas are both great on it; hey, why not have them help you recruit?;)

1. What is the "Nancy Jo Ryan Recorded Message"?

The "Nancy Jo Ryan Recorded Message" is a pre-recorded message that is played during Pampered Chef parties as a way to introduce customers to the company's products and services.

2. How long is the "Nancy Jo Ryan Recorded Message"?

The "Nancy Jo Ryan Recorded Message" is approximately 10 minutes long.

3. Can I customize the "Nancy Jo Ryan Recorded Message" for my party?

Unfortunately, the "Nancy Jo Ryan Recorded Message" cannot be customized as it is a pre-recorded message that is used for all Pampered Chef parties.

4. Do I have to play the "Nancy Jo Ryan Recorded Message" at my party?

While it is not required to play the "Nancy Jo Ryan Recorded Message" at your party, we highly recommend it as it is a great way to introduce your guests to our products and services.

5. Can I access the "Nancy Jo Ryan Recorded Message" online?

Yes, the "Nancy Jo Ryan Recorded Message" is available for viewing on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your consultant account and navigate to the "Resources" section to find the recorded message.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • coriatc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Jessamary