• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I reach my goal of becoming a future director in just 30 days?

In summary, "getting your first recruit" means successfully convincing someone to join your team or group. Common ways to attract recruits include networking, promoting your cause or organization, and offering incentives. After recruiting, it is important to make the new member feel welcomed and valued. If they decide to leave, it is important to remain professional and try to understand their reasons. To continue attracting new recruits, consistently promoting your team, showcasing benefits, and actively seeking potential candidates is key. Building a strong online presence and creating a positive and inclusive environment can also help attract new recruits.
96hockeymom
I just joined on August 28th, and I signed up my first recruit on Friday! I am so excited!!! I am halfway to future director!

Now if I can just get my show sales up.... I have had four shows and didn't go over $350 on any of them... I hope that gets better!

Leslie

That's great!! :thumbup: :D

That's awesome - a recruit in 30 days - way to get those PC $s!!!!!

What does it mean to "get my first recruit"?

Getting your first recruit means that you have successfully convinced someone to join your team or group, typically in a professional or organizational setting.

How did you attract your first recruit?

There are many ways to attract recruits, but some common methods include networking, promoting your cause or organization, and offering incentives or benefits for joining.

What should I do after getting my first recruit?

After successfully recruiting someone, it is important to make them feel welcomed and valued in your team or group. This can involve introducing them to other members, providing them with necessary information, and setting clear expectations for their role.

What if my first recruit decides to leave?

Unfortunately, there is always a chance that a recruit may decide to leave. It is important to remain professional and respectful, and to try to understand their reasons for leaving. If possible, offer to support them in finding a new opportunity.

How can I continue to attract new recruits?

To attract new recruits, it is important to consistently promote your team or organization, showcase the benefits of joining, and actively seek out potential candidates. Networking, creating a strong online presence, and providing a positive and inclusive environment can also help attract new recruits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Stampaholic1961