• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recruit Question - $200 Minimum?

In summary, if you are pregnant and have not worked for 90 days, you are allowed to take a leave and not go inactive. You would have to request a leave through your employer.
pregochef
Going along with the "inactivity for a new recruit" posting listed earlier, I was wondering if a new recruit qualifies (before 90 days) does the $200 minimum apply in the months within the 90-day timeframe?

I'm asking because I am pregnant due to have my baby in Mid-November. My 90 days ends on Dec. 19. If I qualify by Nov. 1 (which is my plan), I will be taking Nov & Dec off for my maternity-leave (maybe just doing catalog shows if I can get them booked beforehand). I have at least one confirmed cooking show for January, as well as an almost-definite for January.

So, do I have to request a leave through PC? or will Nov & Dec not require the minimum because it was within my first 90 days?

no minimumwithin your 1st 90 days

You can go inactive the first of the month after your first 90 days ends (in your case, January) if you don't have $200 in sales for the current and previous months together (in your case, November and December).

You would go inactive on January first if you have no sales in November and December. You CAN take a leave and then you would not go inactive but I would save it in case you need it later on.

I would make sure you submit $200 commissionable on Nov. 1 (it can be Oct sales). That way you have until the end of January to submit the next $200. It is much easier to do that than try to get $200 in at the end of December with the holidays and an even newer baby.

Thank you for the advice. I just got a host that wants the November special, so she is going to do a catalog show that we are going to close on Nov.1. That way I can do what Beth suggested, and have the $200 in sales submitted for November, so my 2 months will be Dec./Jan. (which is good, because I already have a cooking show booked in mid-January). Thanks for the help.

Good luck with your baby! Is this #1 or do you already have children?

I'm about a month before you--I'm due with #2 in 2 weeks (although I'm already 2-3 cm & hoping I'll go earlier!). I'm just hoping these last two hosts that I'm waiting on will close their shows so I can close them before I go to the hospital! Although since I'm taking October off, it will be nice to have a couple of shows close that month so I at least have a paycheck!

I would also suggest that you start booking January NOW!!! If people want the November and December host specials, they can do catalog shows.

Pamperredgirl3, congratulations! Those last 2 weeks are always the hardest.

This is my second child (we're expecting a girl). My first is a boy (13 months old). Assuming she doesn't come early, my children will be 15 months apart!

I tried to make sure that all my hosts are going to be closed by Nov.1 (that way if I go 2 weeks early, all my shows will still be closed).

Let us know the details of your bundle-of-joy when he/she arrives.

What is "New Recruit Question - $200 Minimum"?

"New Recruit Question - $200 Minimum" is a requirement for new recruits to have a minimum of $200 in their account to start their journey with us.

Why is there a $200 minimum for new recruits?

The $200 minimum ensures that new recruits have enough funds to cover initial expenses and to demonstrate their commitment to the program.

Can the $200 minimum be waived?

No, the $200 minimum cannot be waived as it is a standard requirement for all new recruits.

What happens if I cannot meet the $200 minimum requirement?

If you are unable to meet the $200 minimum requirement, you will not be able to join the program at this time. However, you can reapply once you have the necessary funds.

Is the $200 minimum a one-time fee or a recurring cost?

The $200 minimum is a one-time fee and will not be required again in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ljeffries
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • clshirk
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
clshirk
  • cochef