• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using Kit Credit and the Wait to Sign Up!

In summary, kit credit is a perk for new Pampered Chef consultants that allows them to use a portion of their future commission earnings to purchase their starter kit. All new consultants are eligible for kit credit, as long as they have not been a consultant with Pampered Chef in the past 6 months. The amount of kit credit available varies based on the cost of the starter kit, usually up to half of future commission earnings. There is a wait to sign up period for new consultants where they are unable to earn commission or host parties, which is important for them to familiarize themselves with the products, build their business plan, and receive training. During this wait to sign up period, consultants cannot earn host rewards or commission, but can still
Bren706
Gold Member
Do you really need to wait 24-48 hours after the show ships for the recruit to use her kit credit when signing up onlline? That is a long time! (especially for an anxious consultant!!!:) )

Not after it ships, but after it's submitted. Call HO and see if it was processed, and they'll tell you if it's OK to go ahead and submit the kit agreement. (You can also try submitting the agreement online, and if the system doesn't recognize the show number, then you need to wait a bit.)

As someone who has been in the same situation before, I completely understand your frustration. Waiting 24-48 hours for a recruit to use their kit credit can feel like an eternity, especially when you're eager to get them started on their new business journey. However, it's important to remember that these policies are in place for a reason.First and foremost, the waiting period allows the company to process and verify the recruit's information and ensure that they are eligible for the kit credit. This helps to prevent any fraudulent activity and protects both the company and the recruit.Additionally, the waiting period gives the recruit some time to think about their decision and make sure they are fully committed to joining the company. It's a big decision and rushing into it without proper consideration could lead to regrets later on.I know it can be tough to wait, especially when you're anxious to get your new recruit started. But trust me, it will all be worth it in the end. Just use this time to plan and prepare for their arrival, and before you know it, they'll be signed up and ready to go!

What is kit credit and how does it work?

Kit credit is a perk for new Pampered Chef consultants that allows them to use a portion of their future commission earnings to purchase their starter kit. This can help offset the initial cost of becoming a consultant.

How do I know if I am eligible for kit credit?

All new consultants are eligible for kit credit, as long as they have not been a consultant with Pampered Chef in the past 6 months.

How much kit credit can I use?

The amount of kit credit available varies based on the cost of the starter kit. Typically, you can use up to half of your future commission earnings towards the cost of your kit.

What is the wait to sign up and why is it important?

The wait to sign up is a period of time after a consultant joins Pampered Chef where they are unable to earn commission or host parties. This is important because it allows the consultant time to familiarize themselves with the products, build their business plan, and receive training before starting to sell.

Can I still earn host rewards or commission during the wait to sign up?

No, during the wait to sign up period, you will not be able to earn host rewards or commission. However, you can still earn free products through our Fast Start program by holding your own launch party and achieving certain sales goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gagescorpages
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • dwyerkim
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ShanaSmith
  • Jennie4PC