• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Show and Host Recruiting: Karen and Sue's Story

In summary, a "Catalog Show and Recruit" event is a direct sales party where a consultant displays product catalogs and recruits potential new consultants. During the event, the consultant presents the products and the opportunity to join their team, while guests can place orders and sign up to become a consultant. Hosting a "Catalog Show and Recruit" event can earn you free products and potentially start a new career. To find an event, you can contact a direct sales consultant, search on social media, or attend a direct sales party. There is no obligation to purchase anything at the event, but it is an option for those interested in buying products or becoming a consultant.
beepampered
Sue had a show a year ago. Karen booked off that show. They have each had at least another show and been good hosts. They are occasional acquantainces.

Karen is now doing a catalog show to get the cookware. Sue has decided to become a consultant - but has yet to sign up. Should I give her Karen's orders? Karen has no clue that Sue is becoming a consultant but I'm sure at some point she will. Thanks.

personally, i wouldnt. but thats me, as im in dire need of more recruits.

I was also in that similar situation this month and I passed the show along to my recruit who was the friend of the catalog show host. I think it is important for your recruit to see that you are here to support her and not be her competition.

I agree I should give her the catty show but am already losing a booking for Oct. to her and have spent a bit of money/time getting the catty host extra supplies and explaining the benefits. Hope she's a good recruit and it won't matter in a few months.

1. What is a "Catalog Show and Recruit" event?

A "Catalog Show and Recruit" event is a type of direct sales party where a consultant displays product catalogs and recruits potential new consultants to join their team.

2. How does a "Catalog Show and Recruit" event work?

During a "Catalog Show and Recruit" event, the consultant will set up a display of product catalogs and samples for guests to browse. They will also give a presentation about the products and the opportunity to become a consultant. Guests can place orders and sign up to join the consultant's team at the event.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a "Catalog Show and Recruit" event?

Hosting a "Catalog Show and Recruit" event can be a fun and easy way to earn free products and potentially start a new career. By hosting the event, you can introduce your friends and family to high-quality products and the opportunity to become a consultant and earn extra income.

4. How can I find a "Catalog Show and Recruit" event to attend?

You can find "Catalog Show and Recruit" events to attend by contacting a direct sales consultant who offers the opportunity. You can also search for events on social media or attend a direct sales party and ask the consultant if they offer "Catalog Show and Recruit" events.

5. Do I have to purchase anything at a "Catalog Show and Recruit" event?

No, you are not required to purchase anything at a "Catalog Show and Recruit" event. The purpose of the event is for the consultant to showcase their products and recruit new consultants, but there is no pressure to buy anything. However, if you are interested in purchasing products or becoming a consultant, you can do so at the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chelynn