• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Becoming Consultant

In summary, there is an incentive for becoming a consultant in August. The incentives usually last for a month, but this one is one of the best. You can do the same thing online as well as by mailing paperwork.
jen_at_law
I just saw that there is an incentive for becoming a consultant in August. Are there always incentives every month? I am thinking about becoming a consultant but won't be able to meet with my consultant until September. Also, I have a lot of the products in the starter kit--it is necessary that I buy them again?

There aren't necessarily promotions like that every month. We usually don't know in advance when they're going to offer something. And this one is one of the best I've seen! I haven't heard of the next one, but it may not be until October since the current one has the qualification requirements ending in September.

Yes, you do need to purchase the starter kit. I was in the same position when I joined....I had just hosted a $1000 show and got TONS of products so I ended up with lots of doubles. What I did was save the doubles for various host incentives, prizes for little contests I'd hold and as donations for silent auction baskets for some charities I'm involved with. And some it's just nice to have two of....like the chopper, cutting boards and batter bowls.

So you have a consultant you're working with? You mentioned not being able to meet with her until September. Do you mean to go over the paperwork and sign the agreement? It actually can ALL be done online as well at www.pamperedchef.com. You just need your recruiters name and consultant number and you can do the same exact thing online. And actually that is much faster than mailing the paperwork in.

Congrats on considering the opportunity!! That's so exciting. You will love it and you'll have the chance to earn all kinds of free stuff. Good luck to you! Feel free to post any and all questions you have here! There's always someone here who can answer your questions!! :D

Remember also, Jen, that during your first three months of business you are eligible for the Super Starter Bonus packs - some great little incentives on their own, as they include several brand new products!!

Once I realized that I would be with PC for the long haul (5 years this December!), I knew that I would want some duplicates of products so I wasn't constantly having to fish things out of my cabinets to go to a show. You may find that having the backups will be useful to you, especially during the busy fall season!

Best of luck and please let us know if we can help!

Mary

Good Lucj duplicates are great for gifts and prizes keep themand enjoy!

What are the requirements to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you must be at least 18 years old and have a valid social security number. You will also need to purchase a starter kit which includes all the necessary tools and materials to start your business.

How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant varies depending on the starter kit you choose. Starter kits range from $99 to $259. Each kit includes products and business supplies valued at a higher price than the cost of the kit.

Do I need to have a culinary background to become a consultant?

No, you do not need to have a culinary background to become a Pampered Chef consultant. Our training and support materials will provide you with all the knowledge and skills you need to be successful. However, having a passion for cooking and entertaining is a plus!

What kind of support and training does Pampered Chef provide for its consultants?

Pampered Chef offers comprehensive training and support for its consultants. This includes online training, leadership development programs, and local and regional meetings and conferences. You will also have access to a personal mentor to guide you along your journey as a consultant.

Can I still become a consultant if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can still become a Pampered Chef consultant even if you have a full-time job. Many of our consultants have successful careers outside of their Pampered Chef business. Our flexible business model allows you to work your business around your schedule and commitments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HarleyFund
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefTLD
  • stacywhitlow
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • melissa3026