• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Business Card Swap - What Is Your Favorite Reason?

In summary, participants in a card exchange project shared their favorite reasons for participating. Some popular reasons included being able to write off recipe ingredients as a business expense, getting out of the house and doing something for themselves, and meeting new people. There were also humorous cards, such as one with a salt and pepper shaker, and some confusion and chaos during the sorting process. Overall, it was a fun and diverse collection of cards.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
So as you get them and read them, please quote your favorite reason...this may give some ideas to those who didn't get them...

Please quote reason not the author...thanks! :D

I will list my favorite when I get my set.

Here's one I liked.

". . . my husband heard that you could try each recipe twice for your family and write off the cost of ingredients as a business expense, . . . "

--Jenny L

Oh, and another one!

". . . my husband hit a car in our parking lot and it was costing $700 to repair, . . ."

--Jenny L

I think those two stood out for me at a quick glance because they were a little different way of saying, "we need more money!@"

--Jenny L

I just got mine tonight - I also liked the one that said, "it was a fun thing that my boyfriend and I could do together"

I liked our "PC addict" too...wait, there are f of them (at least that admit it"

Hey - note to Kelly - did you purposefully take out our own from the piles we got? I didn't get mine at all.

I at least thought Kelly would have alphabetized them......

ljeffries said:
I at least thought Kelly would have alphabetized them......

This made me laugh! I was trying to figure out how to put them in a book. By name, by state, by reason.

Too funny!

--Jenny L

jlevernier said:
This made me laugh! I was trying to figure out how to put them in a book. By name, by state, by reason.

Too funny!

--Jenny L

The method to my madness will be....no two alike next to each other :) I was amazed at the many different types of cards. Some really cute cards! Oops...sorry Lamar...yours wasn't cute....it was "spicy". (Note to those who didn't get any...Lamar's has a salt and pepper shaker on it.)

I am leaving on a trip in the morning so can't spend alot of time reading mine today. Just glancing through....my favorite is the husband hitting another car.

I put them in no paticular order, but I did separate the ones that looked alike. I got my own card back, so I put it in with the rest, we'll see if anyone notices.....
having them alphabetized would have been nice.....;)

janetupnorth said:
I just got mine tonight - I also liked the one that said, "it was a fun thing that my boyfriend and I could do together"

I liked our "PC addict" too...wait, there are f of them (at least that admit it"

Hey - note to Kelly - did you purposefully take out our own from the piles we got? I didn't get mine at all.
If only you could have seen the confusion that was my kitchen COUNTER, TABLE, and EXTRA CARD TABLE when I was doing these!

My first step was to seperate them into piles. Those who sent 75 (or what I THOUGHT was 75) and those who sent less. I wanted to start off with the ones that sent less, so I got them done and out of the way.

So, the first ones, I would pick up their envelope, see how many cards they sent, and then go down the line of other cards and pick up that many different cards (say 25 or 50). So the first half of the time, I was actually going through all of these piles and picking up each card to make a pile to mail. Then, DH comes in and says "wouldn't it be easier to take a pile of someones cards and divvy them out into different piles (like dealing a deck of cards into 75 piles) and I about SMACK MYSELF ON THE HEAD since that would be so much quicker!

To answer your question...when I was picking up each card to make the pile, I didn't send back your own card, cuz I figured you didn't need it....but when I started divvying them up like DH suggested (and it was sooooooooo much quicker that way!) everyone got basically the same cards, so it included their cards.

To answer Lamar's question: I DID alphabatize them...didn't you notice? They were sorted first by state, then by color, then aphabetically!! Were yours wrong?:eek: :eek: Your post made me laugh so hard!

Janet- I know you weren't picking on me...just wanted to explain just what in the world I was doing since not everyone got their own card back! It was a circus in here last Sunday! Glad you all couldn't actually see me!:eek:

Last edited:
Oh...and I put mine into the clear avery business card pages that Kim sent me! They look great!

Two of the "reasons" that I liked were:
to get out of the house one or two nights a month and do something for ME!

or

to get out of my comfort zone and meet new people!

(I liked them cuz they kind of sound like me!)

What is a business card swap?

A business card swap is when individuals exchange business cards with each other in order to network and promote their respective businesses or services.

Why is a business card swap beneficial?

A business card swap is beneficial because it allows individuals to expand their network and potentially gain new clients or customers. It also helps to create brand awareness and establish professional connections.

How do I participate in a business card swap?

To participate in a business card swap, you can attend networking events or conferences where business card swapping is common. You can also reach out to other professionals in your industry and arrange a one-on-one business card exchange.

What should I include on my business card for a swap?

Your business card should include your name, job title or business name, contact information, and a brief description of your products or services. It's also a good idea to include your logo and any relevant social media handles.

What is your favorite reason for participating in a business card swap?

My favorite reason for participating in a business card swap is the opportunity to meet new people and potentially form valuable professional connections. It's always exciting to see how a simple exchange of business cards can lead to new opportunities and collaborations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • KellyTheChef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef