• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When can my new recruit submit her first show and what info do I need from her?

In summary, the recruit will need her consultant number and debit card number to submit a show. She should get those within 48 hours.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
YAHOO! I just finished with a dear recruit. She has been doing a catalog show this month and it is nearly or just over $1000 and she has another catty show lined up for next month ... she had indicated she would sign up in Nov due to some extra things going on in her life right now but when I sent her the new incentive info ... she decided to sign up now and she's using her catalog show as her first show! I'm so excited for her.
Now... I have a question... how soon can she submit that show? Can she submit it without having her PC Debit card yet? What other info do I need to have for her right away? My first recruit.. who I've talked about before... she isn't qualified and I hope for her sake that she can soon but she's currently inactive ... anyway... she didn't have her first show in the works already like this gal does so I had a little more time to walk through the steps with her. This one is nearly ready to submit her first show. I did have a Quick Start box so thankfully she has that. She will only be doing catalog shows for the first bit due to personal reasons. She's already thrown me a cooking show for Oct! She's a sweetie! Any help that y'all can give me to help her quickly is greatly appreciated.

Congrats! Ok - now first... calm down... lol!! Just kidding.... Really though, she won't be able to submit anything without a consultant number. She'll then need to apply for the debit card. I think she can call finance & get her debit card number before she actually gets her card. She'll then be able to submit. Or, if she wants to snail mail her order in, she could do that with a check instead of waiting for the debit card, but she'll still have to have her number.

It should take about 48 hours Diane to get what Crystal said done...I'm sure the guests will be patient with their new consultant!

Congratulations to you and her!

Ah shucks... do I have to calm down? I'm already thinking how to spend that $100!!!!!!! :) No really... thanks! Seriously, I thought I had read somewhere on here that a new recruit could use their own credit/debit card for their early shows... maybe that was only for supply orders?? Maybe I just dreamed it up... oh well.. how long does it take to get her consultant #? and no, I'm not done doing my happy dance yet! :) :) :)

I don't have any advice to offer on your questions, but just wanted to say congratulations! Hope your first recruit comes through for you, too, so you can change your siggy to "Future Director"!!!!

I don't blame you one bit, Diane! I'd be so excited too!!

Things have changed in the financial part of PC, so maybe they can use their own card now. I'm not sure though. :)

Anyway, congrats to you & to your new recruit!! Great job!

I just checked my account - when I signed, I got my consultant # and password exactly 24 hours after I submitted my online agreement.

As soon as I got that, I applied for my PC debit card. I don't know how long it took for that, I think 3-4 days. I did get my PC website 8 days after I signed (counting W/E days).

I hope that helps a little...

Diane - first of all (((HUGS))) and CONGRATS!!! WooHoo - can't wait to meet her! She should have her consultant # they say within 48 hours but I've seen it sooner - usually the next day. I am pretty sure she has to have her debit card # to submit a show. As soon as she gets her consultant number, you will get an email - so if you see it before she does, get on the phone and tell her to apply for that debit card!

I had a recruit once (since inactive which figures) who never applied - said she did -she didn't and went to submit her first show and had no number and called me in a panic!!!

Spend that $100 on something for YOU - YOU deserve it! :balloon:

Oh... you are all too sweet! I want her to meet her too Cindy. Her husband has been very sick and she's had some real challenges so I'm not sure when she will make it to a cluster meeting but I am SO excited for her to meet all of you and I just hope this makes a wonderful and positive difference in her life!

Yeah! I just read in the Policies and Procedures... that a new consultant can use their personal credit card in the first 60 days ... so if she gets her Consultant #, which she could possibly have by tomorrow evening... then she could submit this show in Sept and be paid on the 8th! She will cover the cost of her kit and have some left over! Ahd even if she goes slower she will still be paid by the 22nd so that will be great too!

congratulations!!! Wow, and 2000 incentive points to boot!

Congrats Diane:thumbup: :D :balloon:

amy07 said:
congratulations!!! Wow, and 2000 incentive points to boot!

Except you don't get the points until the recruit qualifies. I am still waiting on that...plus I think it has to be done in a certain time frame. I may not get them at all.:cry:

stacywhitlow said:
Except you don't get the points until the recruit qualifies. I am still waiting on that...plus I think it has to be done in a certain time frame. I may not get them at all.:cry:

OK...just checked on this. As long as the new consultant doesn't become inactive before qualifying you get the incentive points. I think I am good! I am getting ready to sign my 2nd & 3rd...& possibly 2 more...look out directorship here I come!:D

Congratulations, Diane! You go ahead and stay excited. You've earned it.

Y'all are SO sweet! I just go the email with her consultant # etc so she'll be ready to roll after work today! She does nails as her FT job and she has been selling to all her customers and those who come into the salon for their hair appt's as well and she is NOT afraid to ask anyone so she has a great start. Whisper a prayer okay... I've got a couple more very interested folks ... have an appointment with one on Friday... another is SO close but is emailing me possible roadblock questions so I'm trying to use the feel felt found thing with all of those but I'm SUCH a rookie at this... so please PRAY... this gal that is emailing objections would be SO SO SO good at this job!!!!!!!!

1. What should I do after signing a new recruit?

After signing a new recruit, it is important to welcome them to the team and make them feel included. You should also introduce them to their colleagues and provide them with the necessary resources to succeed in their new role.

2. How can I ensure the new recruit's smooth integration into the team?

To ensure a smooth integration, it is important to communicate clearly with the new recruit about their role and responsibilities. You can also assign a mentor or buddy to help them acclimate to the team and company culture.

3. What are some ways to help the new recruit feel comfortable and valued?

One way to help the new recruit feel comfortable and valued is to involve them in team meetings and activities. You can also provide them with opportunities to showcase their skills and offer positive feedback on their work.

4. How do I set clear expectations for the new recruit?

To set clear expectations, it is important to have a detailed job description and provide the new recruit with a clear understanding of their goals and objectives. Regular check-ins and performance reviews can also help ensure they are meeting expectations.

5. What should I do if the new recruit is struggling?

If the new recruit is struggling, it is important to offer support and guidance. This could include providing additional training or resources, discussing any challenges they may be facing, and working together to find solutions. It is also important to provide constructive feedback and encouragement to help them improve.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
RMDave
  • Careyann
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • jessinthekitchen