• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Team with Our New Recruit Promotion - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the person who signed the agreement on the 24th received the email for the promotion in the morning on the 25th, but was not able to participate because the agreement went through the day before.
PCwithStay-C
Are you sending info about this to EVERYONE or only to those who showed interest in joining in the past??? I have one person from a previous show who was interested, but that is it. Should I send out an email to everyone in my contact list, or just this one person? What would you all do??? TIA

I sent out an email yesterday to my whole newsletter list. I also included a request that they pass it along to people they know who may be looking for something, in case the recipient isn't interested. I haven't gotten any response, but I've got a couple phone calls to make tonight about it, too.

I'm with Ann. I'm going to send it to everyone on my newsletter list. I'm going to ask them to pass the information on to anyone they think might interested. I am going to offer an incentive for passing the email and/or information along, $50 gift certificate (through me only) once the person they refer qualifies.

We will see what kind of results that get's me. :)

Thanks, I was hoping your would say that!! Im gonna get on that right now!!

Also, if you email from your website they hide the email address's right???

Will you guys share your wording or did you use exactly from the e-mail we received?

I inserted the information in my October newsletter and sent it out yesterday. It has a couple of snapshots of the appetizer plates and caddy, and the font is a good size, so it stands out.

It is pretty much the same wording, except I changed the "Come Join Us" to "Come Join my Team". and I added "Take a 10-minute break and listen to how The Pampered Chef could benefit you and your family. The Toll-free number is: 1-866-837-8032. The access code (password) is: 1095577. Listen to the message. If you think that The Pampered Chef could benefit you or someone you know please call or email me." I excluded the description of the appetizer caddy.

This is what mine said:It's a great time to try it

Try on the Apron

Have you ever considered starting your own business?

Now's a great time to try on a Pampered Chef apron and start your own Pampered Chef business. Sign before October 14, and you can earn the NEW Appetizer Plates and Caddy Set FREE! That's ON TOP of all the other benefits that you can earn as a consultant.

I'd love to help you get started - give me a call!

Not for you, but maybe you know someone?

If this isn't right for you, but you know someone who's looking for something, please refer them to me. When they sign, I'll give you a referral bonus of the new 29 Minutes to Dinner cookbook.

Become a Consultant Today!

You'll get the New Consultant Kit, which includes products, paperwork, software and supplies valued at more than $500; plus the Appetizer Plates and Caddy Set.* You'll also earn unlimited Pampered Chef Dollars to use for more products and supplies, as well as real money! All this for only $155!

Call me to get started today.

* Appetizer Plates and Caddy bonus will be given to new consultants who submit 4 shows or $1250 sales by November 30.

Has anyone been successful in getting PC to grandfather in a recruit from the day before? I had a gal sign whose agreement went through on the 24th at 5pm. I got the email for this promotion in the am on the 25th. If I had known (even a day notice) that they were going to start one we would've held her agreement. Now she's a little steamed and I say rightly so. I'm on hold right now with PC trying to get them to allow her to take part in the promotion. I don't care about my incentives, but I hope they can get her in the program. She's working to qualify within 30 days and really wants that App plate/caddy set.

What is a "New Recruit Promotion!"?

A "New Recruit Promotion!" is a special event or offer aimed at attracting and incentivizing new recruits to join a company or organization.

How do I qualify for a "New Recruit Promotion!"?

The qualifications for a "New Recruit Promotion!" may vary depending on the company or organization. Generally, it is open to individuals who are new to the company or organization, either as employees or members, and who meet certain criteria such as completing a specific training program or meeting performance goals.

What are the benefits of participating in a "New Recruit Promotion!"?

The benefits of participating in a "New Recruit Promotion!" can include bonuses, special discounts, or other incentives that are designed to reward and motivate new recruits. It can also provide opportunities for networking, career advancement, and professional development.

How long do "New Recruit Promotion!"s typically last?

The duration of a "New Recruit Promotion!" may vary, but they typically last for a limited time period. It can range from a few weeks to several months, depending on the objectives and goals of the promotion.

Can existing employees or members also participate in a "New Recruit Promotion!"?

Some companies or organizations may allow existing employees or members to participate in a "New Recruit Promotion!" if they refer or bring in new recruits. However, this may also depend on the specific terms and conditions of the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• almondfarm
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pamperedposey
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • Energizermom