• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Success: Understanding Recruits & Consultants in Network Marketing

In summary, the recruit you have is doing better in sales than you are, but she has already recruited two new consultants. You have a lead and possible recruit with whom you are going to meet tomorrow, so you are still in the running.
kellir74
Ok, I have signed up one recruit and she actually is doing better in sales than I am so that is great. But my question is she has already signed two new consultants under her. I have a lead and possible recruit with whom I am going to meet with tomorrow. So since she has recruited two does that mean that I lost her as my recruit or do I still have her and the new one that I am hoping to get will be my second??? I get confussed with all of this. :)

Until she promotes to Director, she's still under you. If she promotes to Director before you do, then you have 3 months to promote, otherwise you lose her.

You will only lose her if she promoted to director before you. So in answer to your question, no you won't lose her if she recruits.

Actually, if she promotes to director before you, you have 3 months to promote yourself, or she will roll over to your director. Hope that makes sense!

Hijack! Teacher alert! Lose not Loose. Sorry, can't help it.

woo hoo for having a recruit that is recruiting! Just keep on recruiting and qualifying your newest recruits! Just look back at the CN and the consultant who promoted to from FD to AD the day 2 of her recruits promoted to director. YOU can do it too!

ChefJWarren said:
Hijack! Teacher alert! Lose not Loose. Sorry, can't help it.
<giggle> That's one of my pet peeves, too.

Your recruit and her recruits are STILL your FIRST line and this is great news because your recruit will have an incentive to keep her sales up because she has a chance to move up and earn from the two. WHEN you become Director all of their sales will help you toward the $4K you must maintain as a team per month. This also gives you incentive to promote. Find a few more like her! :)

So after I get one more I will start making $$ off of my first recruit, her two recruits and my new one.!!!! Right???? Oh dear this can get deeeeeepppppp.
Thanks you all so much much for the help and kind words and you all have no clue who I am other than a fellow co-worker. That means a lot when you know you have a great backup to go to when you need help. I wish you all great success in your Pampered Chef Business.

No- when you're a FD you only get overrides on your own recruits. But it sounds like this first one is a real go-getter. If her sales are anything like her recruiting, it will still add a nice chunk of change to your check!

A FD is two recruits??Both qualified??

FD is 2 recruits. They do not have to be qualified for the FD get the override but the FD has to submit $1250 in sales in a calendar month to get her override.

BethCooks4U said:
FD is 2 recruits. They do not have to be qualified for the FD get the override but the FD has to submit $1250 in sales in a calendar month to get her override.
Yes, this is very important... Found out the hard way... :)

1. Did I really lose a recruit?

That depends on the specific situation. Losing a recruit could mean they declined your offer or chose a different opportunity. It's best to reach out to the recruit and ask for clarification.

2. How can I find out if I lost a recruit?

The best way to find out if you lost a recruit is to directly ask them. They may have declined your offer or accepted another opportunity, and it's always best to have open communication to understand their decision.

3. What should I do if I lost a recruit?

If you lost a recruit, it's important to reflect on why they may have declined your offer or chose a different opportunity. This can help you improve your approach for future recruits. You can also reach out to the recruit for feedback or to see if they would be open to considering your offer in the future.

4. Can I still reach out to a recruit after I lost them?

Yes, you can still reach out to a recruit after you have lost them. It's important to maintain a positive and professional relationship, as they may be open to considering your offer in the future or referring others to you.

5. Is it common to lose recruits?

Yes, it is common to lose recruits. It's important to remember that not every opportunity or company will be the right fit for every individual. Focus on building relationships and finding the right fit for both parties, rather than being solely focused on recruiting as many people as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • Kelly8
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies