• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Earnings with Our Recruiting Promo - Up to $850 Cash and More!

In summary, Kate is saying that if you recruit 2 people during the promotion, and those people qualify by Nov. 30, you will earn $300 in cash. If you promote to FD by Jan. 1, you will earn an additional $100. If you promote to director by Jan. 1, you will earn $500.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I am SOOOOOOOO excited about this promotion! It is getting my on-the-fence possible directors going as well as my inactives! Here's a powerful breakdown:Recruit 2 people during the incentive and when they qualify you will have earned $450! Recruit 5 people during the incentive and when they qualify you will have earned:
*$250PC:thumbup:
*13000 Trip Points:rolleyes:
*possibly around $1000 in new products (based on your sales):D
*$850 in CASH!!!:eek: I have been calling my team and asking if they would like to earn $300 in cash. Duh - they say yes!

Last edited:
I like how you put it like that. I think that would wake up my team when I spell it out.

It's so funny with the timing, I had an inactive consultant on my team over this morning (we were picking grapes from my back yard) and she was asking if I knew anyone who would want some help with housework. They are tight financially and she doesn't see how she can have Christmas presents for her 4 kids if she doesn't find some way to make $$. PC has become too much for her - she is an "all-in" type of person and needs something a bit more structured. So, I called her and let her know how she could get the $450 and she is seriously thinking about it!

Great way to word it Kate!! Thank you!! Love it!!!:D

I think I might be missing something. My math says if you recruit 2 at $100 each recruit and an extra $100 for being a FD that equals $300. And to be a director I get 5 recruits=$500+$250 for becoming a director is $750. Where am I off??? I can see how becoming director might be $850 if you add in the FD $100.

I am so confused....can someone help me see where I am missing that extra $$$$?

Last edited:
I'm lost on your math too... ?????

I don't come up with those numbers either. Please explain your math. Here's mine:

Consultants get $100 for each recruit who signs during the promotion and qualifies by Nov. 30.

Promoting to FD by Jan. 1 gets you another $100 (if 2 recruits signed during the promotion that's another $200 = $300 total.

Promoting to director by Jan. 1 would at most get you $500 for 5 recruits during this time, $100 for promoting to FD (if that applies) and $250 for promoting to director = at most $850. - well, if you recruited more than 5 during this 3 week period you could earn $100 more for each one over the 5 needed to get directorship if they all qualified on time.

Thanks for making us really think about the promotion.

In Kate's initial post, she refers to "almost Directors," so they have a couple of recruits already. If that's the case, then they wouldn't get the FD bonus but they would get the Director bonus.So...
Betty has 3 people on her team. She recruits 2. That's $200.
Those 2 push her over to Director. That's $250.
Total - $450.

Oops...I was thinking FD was $250...weird....I'll change the above post to show the right numbers...still pretty good!

What are recruiting promo numbers?

Recruiting promo numbers are unique phone numbers that are used by companies to track the effectiveness of their recruiting efforts. These numbers are typically advertised in job postings, social media, or other recruitment materials.

Why are recruiting promo numbers important?

Recruiting promo numbers allow companies to measure the success of their recruiting campaigns and make data-driven decisions about their hiring strategies. They also help to identify which channels are most effective for attracting potential candidates.

How do recruiting promo numbers work?

When a candidate calls a recruiting promo number, the call is routed to the company's main phone line or a specific recruiter's phone. The company can then track the call and gather data such as the number of calls received, call duration, and conversion rate.

Can recruiting promo numbers be used for other purposes?

Yes, recruiting promo numbers can also be used for marketing and sales purposes. Companies can use them to track the success of their advertising campaigns and to generate leads for their products or services.

Are there any downsides to using recruiting promo numbers?

One potential downside of using recruiting promo numbers is the additional cost. Companies may need to pay for each unique number they use, which can add up if they have multiple recruiting campaigns running simultaneously. Additionally, using these numbers may also add an extra step for candidates, as they will need to dial a separate number instead of the company's main line.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedposey
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • ChefMoore
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies