• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I use kit credit and sign up online immediately after closing a show?

In summary, kit credit is a credit that can be used towards purchasing a Pampered Chef consultant kit. It can be earned through hosting parties, reaching sales goals, or participating in special promotions. It can be used towards any consultant kit, but may vary in amount depending on the cost and current promotions. Kit credit does have an expiration date, which can be found in the terms and conditions of the specific offer. Only one kit credit offer can be used per consultant kit purchase, and any remaining credit can be saved for future use.
Bren706
Gold Member
How soon after I close a show, can the hostess sign up, and use the kit credit? Is it immediately? Also, when I close the show, do I just leave the free product value unused?

(P.S. WooHoo, my first $100 coming right up!!!!)

It's usually 24 hours.

And no, if she is using the Kit Credit, you HAVE to put it into PP or P3 or HO won't accept it. Use the magnifying glass to look up the correct number.

Congrats on your recruit!

I think it takes a day or two for the kit credit to process through HO but you can always call them if you're in a rush.

1. What is kit credit and how does it work?

Kit credit is a credit that can be used towards purchasing a Pampered Chef consultant kit. When you sign up as a consultant online, you have the option to use your kit credit towards the cost of your kit. The amount of kit credit you have depends on the promotions and incentives available at the time of sign-up.

2. How do I earn kit credit?

There are various ways to earn kit credit, such as hosting a party and reaching certain sales goals, being a part of our Fast Track program, or through special promotions for new consultants. Check with your consultant or our website for current opportunities to earn kit credit.

3. Can I use my kit credit towards any consultant kit?

Yes, you can use your kit credit towards any consultant kit available at the time of sign-up. However, please note that the amount of kit credit may vary depending on the cost of the kit and current promotions.

4. Is there an expiration date for kit credit?

Yes, kit credit does have an expiration date. Please refer to the terms and conditions of the specific promotion or incentive to determine the expiration date for your kit credit.

5. Can I combine multiple kit credit offers?

No, you can only use one kit credit offer towards your consultant kit purchase. If you have multiple offers, you can choose the one that gives you the most value. Any remaining kit credit can be used towards a future purchase or party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gagescorpages
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • dwyerkim
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ShanaSmith
  • Jennie4PC