• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confused... Pan & Cookbook Promotion Over?

In summary, the "Confused... Pan & Cookbook Promotion" from Pampered Chef offers a free pan and cookbook with the purchase of select kitchen products. No special code is needed and the products included in the promotion may vary. The specific pan and cookbook cannot be chosen and the promotion is only available for a limited time.
chefmelody
With the new recruiting promotion, is the 8" saute pan and 29 Min cookbook promotion over? I knew new recruits were getting the cookbook in their kits, and the saute pan when they qualified... does anyone know when this ended? I can't seem to find it anywhere on CC.

I feel bad because I told a potential recruit about THAT promotion the other day... hope she wasn't counting on getting it...

It ended on Sept 17. I think. It was just recently.

Consultant agreements for that promotion had to be submitted by Sept 17th.

ChefKrisB said:
Consultant agreements for that promotion had to be submitted by Sept 17th.
And those that signed up under it have until October 31 to qualify.

But can't recruitswho sign now get in on Pan-o-rama points by Nov 31?

New recruits can earn POR points based on their sales. But neither new recruits nor the recruiters will get additional points for recruiting.

And I think you mean Nov. 30.

1. What is the "Confused... Pan & Cookbook Promotion" all about?

The "Confused... Pan & Cookbook Promotion" is a special offer from Pampered Chef that includes a free pan and cookbook with the purchase of select kitchen products.

2. Do I need a special code to redeem this promotion?

No, you do not need a special code. The free pan and cookbook will automatically be added to your cart when you purchase the qualifying products.

3. What products are included in this promotion?

The products included in this promotion may vary, but typically include popular items such as cookware sets, knife sets, and baking tools.

4. Can I choose which pan and cookbook I receive?

No, the specific pan and cookbook included in the promotion may vary and cannot be chosen or exchanged for a different one.

5. How long is this promotion available?

This promotion is only available for a limited time. Check the website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information on availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dragonflyz
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dwyerkim
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • ChefinHarmony