• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recruit Promotion Has Been Posted to Cc!!

In summary, the conversation discusses a notification titled "New Recruit Promotion Has Been Posted to Cc!!" which informs members of an organization or department that a new recruit has been promoted and their announcement has been posted to a cc list. This allows for transparency, proper communication, and coordination within the team. There is no specific action required after receiving this notification, but it is recommended to congratulate the new recruit and offer support in their new role.
I already sent an email to my newsletter list! If I had waited 45 minutes, I could have linked to this flyer. Oh, well.

Thanks for the flyer link Becky; I'm so excited!

Thanks for posting the link to this! I'm sending it out to my leads now! :)

crystalscookingnow said:
Thanks for posting the link to this! I'm sending it out to my leads now! :)
Let's all keep track of how many people we send it to....let's have a running total!! It would be kind of fun to see what comes out of it for each of us, so be sure to post any results!!:D

GOOD LUCK!!:cool:

thanks for posting it!

No problem!!!!:)

Thanks Becky, I just looked for it and still don't see it! Thanks for posting it!:D

What does the "New Recruit Promotion Has Been Posted to Cc!!" mean?

The "New Recruit Promotion Has Been Posted to Cc!!" is a notification that a new recruit has been promoted and the announcement has been posted to a cc (carbon copy) list for others to see.

Who receives the "New Recruit Promotion Has Been Posted to Cc!!" notification?

The notification is typically sent to all members of the organization or department where the new recruit has been promoted.

What should I do if I receive the "New Recruit Promotion Has Been Posted to Cc!!" notification?

If you receive this notification, you can congratulate the new recruit on their promotion and welcome them to the team. You can also take note of any changes in their job duties or responsibilities.

Why is it important to post new recruit promotions to Cc?

Posting new recruit promotions to Cc allows for transparency within the organization and ensures that all team members are aware of the promotion. It also allows for proper communication and coordination among team members.

Is there any action required after receiving the "New Recruit Promotion Has Been Posted to Cc!!" notification?

No, there is no specific action required after receiving this notification. However, you may want to reach out to the new recruit to offer your congratulations and support in their new role.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • pamperedposey