• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did the Recruiting Promotion Thread Get Deleted?

In summary, the Recruiting Promotion Thread on the Pampered Chef website was recently deleted after it was found to be in violation of the company's policies and guidelines. The thread was intentionally removed and its contents are no longer accessible. There are currently no plans to create a new recruiting promotion thread, but the company regularly reviews its policies and guidelines and may make changes in the future. In the meantime, individuals can still promote their Pampered Chef business through personal social media accounts and by hosting parties or events, as long as they adhere to the company's policies and guidelines.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
ummmm....did the thread about the possible recruiting promotion thread deletion get deleted?

Yep - I started it, and I deleted it!;)

I'll pm you.

Becky :
HUH?
Can you PM me too!

Now I'm really confused....I have a new recruit contract to submit. Should I wait or do it today?:confused:

In case the "rumors" are true, we don't want anyone getting in trouble. So we'll just have to quit asking and wait and see.

Wait till tomorrow just in case.

This is why HO stopped pre-announcing incentives. People would hold on to shows and recruits, rather than submitting them as they were ready.

ppppppppppppppphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttttttttttt!:balloon:

I have already told ya'll how bad I am at waiting!

Who do they pre-announce it to, and why? I don't see what purpose it would serve.

Upper Level Directors mostly I think. For what purpose? To incentive the impatient folks to BECOME upper level directors tp get pre announcements. At least thats what I think.

Now you got me all Curious about this whole "rumored" incentive!? Cannot wait to see if it was true or not! :)

straitfan said:
Becky :
HUH?
Can you PM me too!

ME 3

Please and Thank You

~

You guys! I didn't KNOW anything.......I was (am) just excited about hearing the new incentive promo.....and wondered if others were too.
I deleted the thread so that there wouldn't be any repercussions on anyone for spilling the beans early.......so that's it until we hear something official!;)

1. What happened to the Recruiting Promotion Thread on the Pampered Chef website?

The Recruiting Promotion Thread on the Pampered Chef website was recently deleted due to a violation of our company's policies and guidelines.

2. Was the thread deleted by mistake or technical error?

No, the thread was intentionally deleted by our team after it was determined that it did not comply with our policies and guidelines.

3. Can I still access the thread or view its contents?

No, the thread has been completely removed from our website and its contents are no longer available.

4. Will there be a new recruiting promotion thread in the future?

At this time, we do not have plans to create a new recruiting promotion thread. However, we regularly review our policies and guidelines and may make changes in the future.

5. How can I promote my Pampered Chef business now that the thread has been deleted?

You can continue to promote your business through your personal social media accounts and by hosting parties or events. Please remember to always adhere to our policies and guidelines in your promotional efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 11accold
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Jolie_Paradoxe