• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the New Recruiting Incentive for Pampered Chef?

In summary, the October CN is up on CC for Directors and nothing is mentioned about any incentive. However, a new consultant bonus program is enough incentive (along with the kit itself) so run with that!
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Anyone else out there just dying to know what this new recruiting incentive will be?
I have been checking all over on CC and having a hard time moving away from my computer because I don't want to miss it!

I have a couple "fence sitters" that I am hoping to sign in October, and I would love to know all the details.......

I forgot about that and just signed a gal this morning...

Do you think it was just a rumor or not? I tried to find the thread about it from last week and couldn't locate it. Did it get removed?

OMG I was just looking for it too. I also couldnt find the original thread!!! WEIRD!!! Plus there was only one person who knew about it (or at least TOLD about it :p ) hmmmmm the mind wonders!!!

I don't even know what everyone is talking about!!! :confused: :confused:
I have one signing in the next day or two, should I wait?:confused:

I wouldn't wait Cathy...and I question the authenticity of it. Only ONE person posted anything about it. HO has said nothing. We have heard nothing come down from our upper level directors...unless we hear it directly from HO, I'd consider it a rumor.

Definitely don't wait! And rumors are just that. I can't tell you how many rumors I heard before NC and none came to pass so go figure! Plus, HO has ran so few recruiting incentives this year compared to years past, I wouldn't count on it.

The thread was deleted but I'm HOPING it isn't a rumor!

janetupnorth said:
The thread was deleted but I'm HOPING it isn't a rumor!

Me too... I'm just not holding my breath! :)

i would say if it was deleted,.. its prob a rumor!! Why else would it be deleted??? hmmm.... ;)

it did sound neat though!

feather18 said:
i would say if it was deleted,.. its prob a rumor!! Why else would it be deleted??? hmmm.... ;)

So we can't hunt the person down who posted it because we're bummed that it was a rumor!

Although... still hoping! :)

Well.... why not make our own up. I mean seriously- calculate out how much a simple FD would earn on a new recruit who qualified in her first 30 days- then create a bonus to spend it. If you have fence sitters and you are REALLY wanting to move them, then why not? You would do it to get more hosts.

JMHO

But from what I know of this incentive......if it is true.....I could never match this - including the incentive for consultants who recruit!!!!

STILL HOPING!

The October CN is up on CC for Directors and nothing is mentioned about any incentive.

The New Consultant Bonus Program is enough incentive (along with the kit itself) so run with that! Fence sitters are just those that need to figure out their "why" so help them!

If you must add something then decide what it is worth to you and go for it but HO has pretty much done away with the incentives they used to give since they started this new program.

Last edited:
Well, even if it turns out to be nothing but a rumor, I'm still curious what it was! Any chance that someone could spill the beans if it turns out to be false? Who knows, maybe if its something really good, HO would consider using all or part of it. One can hope, right?

I agree with Beth about the New Consultant Bonus Program. I joined Pampered Chef on January 30th of this year, and earned $750.00 in Pampered Chef Dollars in my first 90 days. I paid for the conference fee, spent some on supplies, and then enhanced my kit during both April and May at 40% off, so I got even more for my PC dollars! Wow! what a program. A new consultant that submits 4 shows in their first 30 days has the earning potential of at least 200 Pampered Chef Dollars.

Great point, Brenda!

I've been dying to know if it's true or not too! I did catch wind of what it *might* be; & it would be awesome....I was surprised if we'd have one since the other promo just ended...

Please Don't Copy My Quote.... Will Delete Soon...Good afternoon ladies... I wouldn't put out a rumor and get your hopes up for nothing. I deleted my post because I don't want to get in trouble for sharing. I shouldn't have but I was so excited myself and I just wanted to help those who were going to sign people NOW (before the incentive started) and miss out. Please be patient.

Be Patient!!Just like lacy I have gotten some information on what it might be! Ladies let's be patient. It will come out later today or tomorrow at the latest. And the post was deleted so she wouldn't get in trouble. She was anxious to share the upcoming incentive and now feels she shouldn't have so she deleted it.
Ladies if you sign up a recruit today you will miss out on something wonderful!!

Now don't get offended but I think it's rude to call into question someone's posting just because we haven't gotten an email from HO. I have known HO to be slow on plenty of things. I think we might hurt someone's feelings if we talk about this person as only one person who started a rumor so it probably isn't true. I would have been hurt by that comment. If you keep this up no one will share anything with us and that would stink!! I am very nosy when it comes to PC incentives! If you signed today and missed out, you would be kicking yourself and probably the person who told you not to wait!! LOL

Just sit tight and give it at the most another day. It's worth the wait!! What have you got to lose??? Let your potential recruit know there might be a special incentive available. They will understand.

Debbie :D

Debbie - I don't think people were trying to be mean or rude, they were just "typing out loud". I remember there being talk of a recruiting incentive to be announced at National last year or something along those lines. People got excited and nothing happened.

I know
cmdtrgd said:
Debbie - I don't think people were trying to be mean or rude, they were just "typing out loud". I remember there being talk of a recruiting incentive to be announced at National last year or something along those lines. People got excited and nothing happened.

I know it's not intended to be hurtful but it can be. I mean we all know who you are talking about, or at least those who read the thread, and it's embarrassing for that person to read things like "It's probably just a rumor because the thread is deleted, and it's only ONE person who posted it."

I just don't want people's feelings to get hurt or to keep that person from sharing another time because everyone is so impatient and are assuming the worst!

Debbie :D

I appreciate you bringing that to our attention :D

For me, it's more the fact that someone very kindly shared some info.....but it wasn't complete info - there were no dates attached, etc.....and I am just dying to know the specifics!

Actually, I thought the dates the poster listed were being notified today and beginning tomorrow! I've been checking my e-mail constantly, and searched for the original thread and can't find it! then when I looked at the Oct. CN and it said nothing, I got disappointed and figured it must have been a rumor. Thanks Debbie for keeping the hope alive! I have a fence sitter which I'm hoping to turn into my first recruit! I was so bummed when she didn't sign last Monday!

straitfan said:
Actually, I thought the dates the poster listed were being notified today and beginning tomorrow! I've been checking my e-mail constantly, and searched for the original thread and can't find it! then when I looked at the Oct. CN and it said nothing, I got disappointed and figured it must have been a rumor. Thanks Debbie for keeping the hope alive! I have a fence sitter which I'm hoping to turn into my first recruit! I was so bummed when she didn't sign last Monday!

I meant dates as for how long, etc..... I know enough to be excited....and to want to know it all!:p

I have NO idea what you are all talking about, but now you have me checking my email every 5 minutes.......my fingers are numb!:cry:

Lol
chefmeg said:
I have NO idea what you are all talking about, but now you have me checking my email every 5 minutes.......my fingers are numb!:cry:

That was funny!!! Get some ice for your fingers and be patient!!! LOL

Debbie

Website is down right now...updates maybe...updates PLEASE!!!!

janetupnorth said:
Website is down right now...updates maybe...updates PLEASE!!!!

Something you thought you'd never hear yourself say:

Whoo Hooo The Website is Down!!!

ChefBeckyD said:
Something you thought you'd never hear yourself say:

Whoo Hooo The Website is Down!!!

LOL! That's too funny!

ChefBeckyD said:
I meant dates as for how long, etc..... I know enough to be excited....and to want to know it all!:p

I want to know more....and SOON!!!!!!!!!

one more thing...I have noticed in the past that when something big hits from HO, the email tends to come out after 5:00 EST...not sure why this is, but just my observation!

chefmeg said:
one more thing...I have noticed in the past that when something big hits from HO, the email tends to come out after 5:00 EST...not sure why this is, but just my observation!

Well then, 4 minutes and counting!:D

Aren't we silly!:balloon:

yep...we are! I just checked the website and it is back up. The only thing "new" on there is the November sell-a-thon for NEW spring products..........
trying to patiently wait;) never been my strong point!

hey, is the site showing november sell a thon just for directors? I went and didnt see anything.. it might just be for directors though! :)

It is on the grid with the host and guest specials.

I didn't see ANYTHING for a recruiting promo and don't know what you guys are talking about! Anyone willing to share?:confused:

curiosity is killing this cat! Will someone PLEASE pm me and tell me what the so called rumor was! I am Sooooooooooooooooo not good at this!

OOOO Sell A Thon!! WHere WHere!! I must go look. I MUST earn the stuff this season!! I think my hubby will disown me if I buy any more stuff- but he can't say no to free right??

nutthin on the Canuck site. But at least now I know when sell a thon is. I CAN earn it this year so that is super cool!

I didn't see it either (SAT). It must be a Director thing....

the sell a thon is the same as in the past-hold 2 shows, get a new spring product; sell $1500, get stuff; $3000, get more stuff;$6000, even more stuff!
As a Director, I LOVE the sell a thon so that I get EVEN MORE stuff as I get the Directors box, too! It is ususally the 2nd or 3rd level, so it is nice!

friday said:
OOOO Sell A Thon!! WHere WHere!! I must go look. I MUST earn the stuff this season!! I think my hubby will disown me if I buy any more stuff- but he can't say no to free right??

I posted a new thread for the Sell a thon information.

Christ Follower said:
Thank you!

No problem Ellen!! I can't wait to hear everyone's input!!

If I may venture a wild guess about this new possible recruiting incentive...I bet it has to do with the Hispanic market. HO has a new manager for this market. I couldn't access the Spanish CN....hmmmmm

The Spanish CN always comes up later than the English one.

The Sell-a-thon info is only up on the Director's Edition of CC. It'll be up soon enough. ...Patience! Besides, someone already told you what it is!

(and for the directors: we get the $6000 level! - so the rest of you get busy and get yourself promoted!!)

Beth, do tell, please, how you have succeeded in what your signature tells us about your recruiting! I am impressed and would love to hear how you have been so successful!

<h2>1. What is the new recruiting incentive for Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The new recruiting incentive for Pampered Chef is a special offer for new consultants who join during the specified time period. This offer may include discounts on starter kits, free products, or other incentives to help new consultants get started with their business.</p><h2>2. When will the new recruiting incentive be announced?</h2><p>The new recruiting incentive will be announced by Pampered Chef through official channels such as their website, social media pages, and email newsletters. Keep an eye on these platforms for the latest updates and announcements.</p><h2>3. How long will the new recruiting incentive be available?</h2><p>The duration of the new recruiting incentive may vary, but typically it will be available for a limited time only. It is important to act quickly to take advantage of the offer before it expires.</p><h2>4. Can existing consultants also take advantage of the new recruiting incentive?</h2><p>The new recruiting incentive is typically only available for new consultants who join during the specified time period. Existing consultants may have access to other promotions and incentives, so be sure to check with your upline or the Pampered Chef website for more information.</p><h2>5. Will the new recruiting incentive be the same for all countries where Pampered Chef operates?</h2><p>In most cases, the new recruiting incentive will be the same for all countries where Pampered Chef operates. However, there may be some variations or specific offers for certain regions. Be sure to check with your local Pampered Chef team for more information.</p>

1. What is the new recruiting incentive for Pampered Chef?

The new recruiting incentive for Pampered Chef is a special offer for new consultants who join during the specified time period. This offer may include discounts on starter kits, free products, or other incentives to help new consultants get started with their business.

2. When will the new recruiting incentive be announced?

The new recruiting incentive will be announced by Pampered Chef through official channels such as their website, social media pages, and email newsletters. Keep an eye on these platforms for the latest updates and announcements.

3. How long will the new recruiting incentive be available?

The duration of the new recruiting incentive may vary, but typically it will be available for a limited time only. It is important to act quickly to take advantage of the offer before it expires.

4. Can existing consultants also take advantage of the new recruiting incentive?

The new recruiting incentive is typically only available for new consultants who join during the specified time period. Existing consultants may have access to other promotions and incentives, so be sure to check with your upline or the Pampered Chef website for more information.

5. Will the new recruiting incentive be the same for all countries where Pampered Chef operates?

In most cases, the new recruiting incentive will be the same for all countries where Pampered Chef operates. However, there may be some variations or specific offers for certain regions. Be sure to check with your local Pampered Chef team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • CandyApple
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
CandyApple
  • linojackie