• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Extra Card Swap Cards Available to Anyone Interested!

In summary, Extra Card Swap Cards are a feature of Pampered Chef's business that allows consultants to exchange business cards with each other to expand their networks and reach potential customers. Anyone who is a consultant for Pampered Chef can participate in the Extra Card Swap, and these cards can be obtained through the website, annual consultant conference, or networking with other consultants. The benefits of participating in the Extra Card Swap include expanding your network, reaching new customers, and potentially collaborating with other consultants for increased sales and business opportunities. However, there are some rules and guidelines to ensure fairness and professionalism, such as only exchanging cards with other consultants and not using the cards for spamming or soliciting. More detailed guidelines can be found on the Pampered Chef website
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Some of you may not be aware of the business card swap that we had going on. To explain, we were sending in our business cards with stickers on the backs saying two things: 1. Why we *started* our PC business and 2. Why we *stay* with our PC business.

The goal of these cards is actually to use them as a recruiting tool. If you keep them in a binder, a prospective lead may want to look through and see all of the MANY different reasons someone may want to sell PC. Hopefully, something they read will speak to their heart if PC is what they are supposed to do!

Anyhow, I have some extras that I am offering. If you are interested, EMAIL me (please DO NOT pm me about this...my box gets too full!) at [email protected] and we can set up PayPal arrangements.

These are on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis. I have 10 sets of cards available right now.

Thanks!
Good luck recruiting!

Kelly I just emailed you.

KellyTheChef said:
These are on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis. I have 10 sets of cards available right now.

Thanks!
Good luck recruiting!

I sent an e-mail as well. Thanks, Tina

Just responded to both!

4 of the 11 sets are taken...email me if interested!

I just emailed you

only 5 sets left...first come first serve!

Kelly - I sent you my business cards for the swap and have not received anything back yet. I am not sure how long it takes for mail to get from Ohio to NE though.

What are Extra Card Swap Cards?

Extra Card Swap Cards are a feature of our Pampered Chef business where consultants can exchange extra business cards with each other to expand their networks and reach potential customers.

Who can participate in the Extra Card Swap?

Anyone who is a consultant for Pampered Chef can participate in the Extra Card Swap. This includes both new and experienced consultants who are looking to grow their business.

How do I get Extra Card Swap Cards?

Extra Card Swap Cards are available to purchase through the Pampered Chef website. They come in packs of 25 and can be found under the "Business Supplies" section. They can also be obtained through our annual consultant conference or through networking with other consultants.

What are the benefits of participating in the Extra Card Swap?

Participating in the Extra Card Swap allows you to expand your network and reach potential customers who may not have heard of Pampered Chef before. It can also lead to collaborations and partnerships with other consultants, increasing your sales and business opportunities.

Are there any rules or guidelines for the Extra Card Swap?

Yes, there are a few rules and guidelines to ensure that the Extra Card Swap is fair and beneficial for all participants. These rules include only exchanging cards with other consultants, not using the cards for spamming or soliciting, and being respectful and professional with your exchanges. More detailed guidelines can be found on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • chef_kimmo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG