• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting Contract for New Recruit?

I submitted mine online, but I sent in a signed paper copy. So I see no problem with you doing it for them.I also submit agreements for consultants who have filled out, READ, and signed the paper copy.
AZPampered Chef
Silver Member
I signed up my second recruit on Friday. My director was there to walk me through signing up my first one, but this time I'm on my own. I met with the girl in person, went over her quick start box, and had her sign the contract. My question is how do I submit the contract? Can I do it somewhere online, or do I have to send in the paper contract?

My director isn't available to ask these questions until later next week, and I want to get my new consultant her kit ASAP.

:confused:

I've never submitted someone else's contract, but I did my own online. Couldn't she just do it herself? Or, if you do it online, I believe you can just go to PC's main website like she would if she were submitting it herself.

The only way you can do it online is if she used a credit card or debit card. If she wrote a check for her kit, you'll have to mail it in. Congrats on your new recruit!

Thanks, Colleen!

She did use a credit card, but when I go to CC under Manage Your Business-->Recruiting and Leads-->Consultant Agreement it says "IMPORTANT: Potential Consultants submitting an online agreement must fill out the information and click the I ACCEPT button themselves because an Independent Consultant Agreement is between the company and the recruit."

So is there another place I should go, or since I have the signed contract is it ok to submit this online?

I suppose I could have her do it herself online, but I don't want her to have to bother with going through that since she's already signed a contract if there is a way for me to do if for her online.

You can do it for her online, using the information she provided on the paper copy. Just get her permission before doing it, though.

You CANNOT do it for her online. The I Accept button is an electronic signature. If you submit it for her, you are signing. Even though she has filled out the agreement, you won't be submitting that.

If she SIGNED the paper agreement, you have her permission. At least that is what I understand and was told is okay by my director.

Just go to The Pampered Chef, Ltd. and click on Come Join Us.

Check with your director to see what she says. If not, just mail it in... either way you have a recruit!!!

What you can do is go online and get the Recruiter Guide and walk her through it or do it in person together.

finley1991 said:
If she SIGNED the paper agreement, you have her permission.

Just go to The Pampered Chef, Ltd. and click on Come Join Us. Congrats!

Colleen,

From what I was told from a HO rep, this doesn't work either because HO doesn't have it on file.

finley1991 said:
If she SIGNED the paper agreement, you have her permission. At least that is what I understand and was told is okay by my director.

Just go to The Pampered Chef, Ltd. and click on Come Join Us.

Check with your director to see what she says. If not, just mail it in... either way you have a recruit!!!
That is my opinion too. I do tell them that by signing the agreement they are giving me permission to submit it for them online. And I then ask them if that's okay. Everyone says YES - they want to get started as soon as they can.

I HAVE asked a HO rep about this and was told this is okay.

when i submitted mine online i never sent in a signed copy. So i see no problem with you doing it for them.

I also submit agreements for consultants who have filled out, READ, and signed the paper copy. I tell them that I will submit it electronically for them.

Here's directions on how to do it online that you can give to a recruit. Make sure you change my info (although I'd love to get your recruit).....

Attachments

• How to Sign Up Online.doc
    25 KB · Views: 361

1. What is the process for submitting a contract for a new recruit?

The process for submitting a contract for a new recruit typically involves filling out a contract template provided by the company or organization, including all necessary information such as the recruit's personal details, job position, and salary. The completed contract should then be submitted to the designated HR representative or manager for review and approval.

2. Are there any specific requirements for the contract?

While the specific requirements may vary depending on the company or organization, most contracts for new recruits will require certain standard information such as the recruit's full name, contact information, job title, start date, and salary. Other requirements may include confidentiality clauses, non-compete agreements, and any additional terms or conditions specific to the company.

3. Is there a deadline for submitting the contract?

Most companies or organizations will have a specific deadline for submitting contracts for new recruits, which is usually before the recruit's start date. It is important to adhere to this deadline to ensure that all necessary paperwork and approvals are completed before the recruit's first day on the job.

4. Can the contract be submitted electronically?

Many companies now allow for contracts to be submitted electronically, either through email or an online portal. However, it is important to confirm with the company or organization beforehand to ensure that electronic submissions are accepted and that all necessary signatures and approvals can be obtained through this method.

5. What happens after the contract is submitted?

Once the contract is submitted, it will typically go through a review process by the HR department or designated manager. If there are any discrepancies or missing information, the contract may be sent back for revisions. Once all parties have approved and signed the contract, the new recruit will then officially be hired and onboarded for their new position.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gloria&Emily
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Gloria&Emily
Replies
Views
nldavis321
  • Bexs50
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies