• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have I Found My First Qualified Recruit?

In summary, Debbie's first recruit is now qualified and she is working on recruiting her second. She has been getting orders to submit a catalog show and stay active.
DebbieSAChef
Wow my first recruit ever is now qualified!! Her 30 days are up on 9-24-07!! She submitted her four shows and I am so excited!! She has done a great job and I am so proud of her!!

I have been ill with a stomach bug these past couple of days, so it was nice to see my emails this morning and get an email from HO letting me know she qualified. I'm working on recruit number 2!!!!

Debbie :D

Woo Hoo!! Congratulations! :balloon: :balloon:

...Hope you're feeling better!

WAY TO GO DEBBIE!!! Hope you feel better !!

Awesome Debbie!
Sounds like you & I are about on the same track, I just got my first recruit. Are you working towards director? If so, check out our road to director thread!

ThanksI feel much better. I thought I would never be able to get out of bed and away from the toilet!!! :eek:

Ok that may have been too much information, but thank the Lord I am better today and don't have a fever anymore. I feel great! I just had someone contact me yesterday about advertising my homeschool cooking classes in their newsletter (which goes out to thousands of homeschoolers), a women I met at a TOH cooking school vendor table contacted me about a show, and another past host from a TOH cooking school contacted me about having another show this year!!! I am so excited! I had to cancel my open house show today because I didn't prepare while being sick, but have been getting orders to submit a catalog show and stay active!! God is good!!

Congrats Debbie & enjoy the 2000 points!!

What???
dannyzmom said:
Congrats Debbie & enjoy the 2000 points!!

2000 points for what??? Please fill me in!! :confused:

More to be excited about and I didn't even know!! Please fill me in!!!

I know I get the 500 pan o rama points right?

Good for you Debbie!

You get 2000 incentive/trip points for each recruit that qualifies! Which level are shooting for?

Hmmmm
pamperedlinda said:
Good for you Debbie!

You get 2000 incentive/trip points for each recruit that qualifies! Which level are shooting for?

I didn't know that. I would like to shoot for Level 1. I have never earned any levels and would like that. I might go to CC to check out the levels and what they require. Doing this as a hobby, I never expected to recruit but I love to earn freebies with our consultant promotions!! :thumbup:

:balloon: :balloon: Good for you Debbie!:D That's awesome!:D Keep up the good work!:D You must be doing something right!:balloon: :balloon:

Woo-hoo! Congratulations to both you and your new consultant!

Congrats to you!!

What does "First Recruit Qualified!!!" mean?

"First Recruit Qualified!!!" is a phrase commonly used to indicate that a company or organization has successfully recruited its first qualified candidate for a job or position.

How is "First Recruit Qualified!!!" typically celebrated?

There is no set tradition for celebrating "First Recruit Qualified!!!" as it may vary depending on the company or organization. Some may choose to have a small celebration or recognition event, while others may simply send out a congratulatory email or announcement.

What does it mean to be a "qualified" recruit?

A "qualified" recruit is someone who meets all of the necessary requirements and qualifications for a specific job or position. This may include having the necessary skills, experience, education, and other qualifications outlined by the company or organization.

Why is it important to have a "First Recruit Qualified!!!"?

Having a "First Recruit Qualified!!!" is important because it signifies that a company or organization is able to successfully attract and hire top talent. It also demonstrates that the company's recruitment process is effective and that they are able to fill important roles with qualified individuals.

Can "First Recruit Qualified!!!" be used in other contexts besides recruitment?

Yes, "First Recruit Qualified!!!" can be used in other contexts besides recruitment. It may be used in sports, military, or other competitive environments to celebrate the first person to meet a specific qualification or milestone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jessinthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
NewbyPChef
  • dkitten13
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
PamperedChefLayla
  • Mel92504