• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Signed My First Recruit:d :Balloon: My Biz Was so Part Time for

In summary, "I Signed My First Recruit" means successfully recruiting someone to join your business. It is important to sign recruits for your business in order to expand and increase potential for success. The use of "Balloon" in the title could symbolize the excitement, growth, and expansion of the business. The business owner was working part-time when they signed their first recruit, which could be inspiring for others in similar situations. "My Biz Was so Part Time for" could mean that the business started as a part-time endeavor but has now grown into a full-time business.
lacychef
I signed my first recruit:D :balloon:
My biz was so part time for quite awhile; but the last couple years I've been doing more. This year my focus turned to directorship.....I am so excited to finally have this first part of my team! Now I can't wait to get 4 or more to add.....just had to share!

Wooo hoooo! Congratulations!

Wonderful!:thumbup:

You go girl!!! I have 2 fence sitters right now.

great job!!

Thanks girls! I had to share my excitement with my cheffer friends!
It was so cool to see her on my IPT this morning!:cool:

Woo Hoo Lacy! One of my fence-sitters signed last week too!

Congratulations Lacy! I just got my first recruit too! I also just started focusing on directorship! Let's try to get there together!

pampchefrhondab said:
Congratulations Lacy! I just got my first recruit too! I also just started focusing on directorship! Let's try to get there together!
Sounds awesome! Check out the thread Kathytnt started; the road to director. We're keeping each other motivated over there:thumbup:

What does "I Signed My First Recruit" mean?

"I Signed My First Recruit" refers to the act of successfully recruiting someone to join your business or organization.

Why is it important to sign recruits for my business?

Signing recruits is important because it helps to expand your business and increase your potential for success. With more recruits, you have a larger team to help generate sales and reach more customers.

Why was "Balloon" included in the title?

The use of "Balloon" in the title could be a metaphor for the excitement and joy one may feel when they successfully sign their first recruit. It could also symbolize the growth and expansion of the business, similar to how a balloon expands when filled with air.

Was the business owner working part-time when they signed their first recruit?

Yes, the title suggests that the business owner was only working part-time when they signed their first recruit. This could be inspiring for others who are juggling multiple responsibilities and still managing to grow their business.

What does "My Biz Was so Part Time for" mean?

The phrase "My Biz Was so Part Time for" could mean that the business was initially only a part-time endeavor, but through successfully signing a recruit, it has now grown into a full-time business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amish203
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
bridedream
  • DMB75
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • wadesgirl