• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does the Host Receive Benefits for Recruiting a New Consultant?

In summary, the host of the show does not receive any extra credit or recognition for a guest becoming a consultant through the show. The host refers the new consultant and gives her a $25 gift certificate when she qualifies.
Joelen
I hosted a show on Sunday where a guest was interested in becoming a consultant.... and just tonight she signed on! :D

Question.... does the host of that party receive anything or any credit? Or would it be up to me to send the host a special thank you?

It would be up to you. That would certainly be a nice gesture! Congratulations on your recruit!

Joelen said:
I hosted a show on Sunday where a guest was interested in becoming a consultant.... and just tonight she signed on! :D

Question.... does the host of that party receive anything or any credit? Or would it be up to me to send the host a special thank you?
You weren't the "host"? The answer is no. PC doesn't give the host of a show any extras if a guest at her show decides to become a consultant.

BethCooks4U said:
You weren't the "host"? The answer is no. PC doesn't give the host of a show any extras if a guest at her show decides to become a consultant.

lol I guess I worded that wrong - I wasnt the host, I meant I did a show for a friend and her friend signed up to be a consultant! :)

It was an okay show... $300+ show, but she got a lot of her wish list items for free. She asked if she gets credit for her friend signing up as a consultant and I told her she would receive something from me in the mail. Before I even knew of the potential recruit, I gave the host a copy of the SS & FW Seasons Best. I'll have to dig to see what item I can give her as a thank you.

Thanks for confirming - I wasnt sure if I missed something when it comes to new recruits and show hosts they came from. :)

What I do for referrals or where the host really works to get the new consultant excited for me is I give the host (or person who referred the new consultant) a $25 Gift Certificate through me WHEN THE NEW CONSULTANT QUALIFIES!!!

I had the same thing happen at a show last month. The new consultant signed before the show was closed, so I gave her $30 in products. Since I put it on her order it will only cost me like $16 or something

What is the New Recruit Benefit for Host?

The New Recruit Benefit for Host is a program offered by companies to incentivize current employees to refer new employees to the company. It typically involves a reward or bonus for successful referrals.

How does the New Recruit Benefit for Host work?

The specific details of the program may vary, but generally, employees are encouraged to refer potential candidates to the company. If the referred candidate is hired and meets certain criteria, the referring employee will receive the designated reward or bonus.

What types of rewards or bonuses are typically offered through the New Recruit Benefit for Host?

The rewards or bonuses offered through the New Recruit Benefit for Host can vary greatly depending on the company and the position being filled. Some common examples include cash bonuses, gift cards, extra vacation days, or even company merchandise.

Who is eligible to participate in the New Recruit Benefit for Host?

Typically, all current employees of the company are eligible to participate in the New Recruit Benefit for Host program. However, there may be certain restrictions or exclusions based on job level, department, or location.

Are there any rules or guidelines for referring a candidate through the New Recruit Benefit for Host?

Yes, there may be specific rules or guidelines in place for referring a candidate through the New Recruit Benefit for Host. These may include the method of referral, the timeline for referral, and any qualifications the referred candidate must meet in order for the referring employee to receive the reward or bonus.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scrappergirl7
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Patty Davis
  • mrslulu2012
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • jcsmilez