• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long Can You Wait to Use the Kit Credit?

In summary, the kit credit is valid for 90 days from the date it was issued and cannot be extended. It can be used on any Pampered Chef products and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. If not used in full, the remaining balance will be forfeited and cannot be carried over to another purchase.
dwyerkim
One of my recruits may be signing someone up, who is about to close a show and will be using the kit credit. However, she is short on cash and would not be able to purchase the kit immediately. How long does she have after the close of her show (and purchase of the credit) before she has to sign as a consultant? Thanks!

I thought it was 3 months. I would call HO and get it clarified and then post it here please!

They have told me that it is six months also

1. How long is the kit credit valid for?

The kit credit is valid for 90 days from the date it was issued. After 90 days, it will expire and cannot be used.

2. Can I extend the expiration date of my kit credit?

Unfortunately, the expiration date of the kit credit cannot be extended. It is important to use the credit within the 90-day period to avoid losing it.

3. Can I use the kit credit on any Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the kit credit can be used on any Pampered Chef products, including new releases and limited edition items.

4. Can I combine the kit credit with other discounts or promotions?

No, the kit credit cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. It can only be used on the full retail price of the products.

5. What happens if I do not use the full amount of the kit credit in one purchase?

If you do not use the full amount of the kit credit in one purchase, the remaining balance will be forfeited. It cannot be carried over to another purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gagescorpages
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • heather223
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennie4PC