• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Has a Good Checklist of Things to Do While Waiting for Kit?

In summary, the new consultant training files contain information on how to break into the field, how to communicate with potential clients, and how to adhere to SOFA regulations.
lacychef
I only found one in the files....anyone got another one? I'm just looking for something simple--you know, open bank account, get supplies etc....TIA!:D

Here is what we use.

Attachments

• Debi's New Consultant Training Class 1 Section 1.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 619
  • Debi's New Consultant Training Class 1 Section 2.doc
    119 KB · Views: 559
WOw! Thanks Debi!! These are great!! I hope you don't mind me stealing them!!!

:D

Of course not! We do a rotating New Consultant's Training every Wed. We have three directors now so we each teach one class. I'm attaching our class 2 & 3 as well. Please keep in mind there are a few particulars because we are overseas.

Attachments

• Sandi's New Consultant Training Class3.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 488
Alright Debi...you can't share class 1 and 3 and not class 2!!
LOL

I saved these...they are really good! Thanks for sharing...let us know if you can get Class #2 on here!

I havw this one I got from someone else:

Attachments

• what to do while you wait for your kit.doc
    25 KB · Views: 414
Thanks Debi; those are great!

Thanks too Carolyn; that's the one I'd found on here.

:D

Here you go. I had to play with them some and break them into two documents cause it was too big.

Attachments

• Sandi's New Consultant Training Class 2 Section 1.doc
    1.6 MB · Views: 496
  • Sandi's New Consultant Training Class 2 Section 2.doc
    555.5 KB · Views: 423
Thanks Debi!! All of those are great!

Thanks! What great info.

Well, I have to give my Director the credit. She wrote most of it.

These doc'a are great! Thank you so much! I just have one question...

What are SOFA regulations?

SOFA = Status of Forces Agreement

Governs all military and their dependents in other countries.

Here's one - condensed onto one page

Attachments

• waiting for kit checklist.doc
    27 KB · Views: 373
letter for new consultantI just got my first recruit and she'd like to send out an email to her friends and family telling them of her new endeavor. Does anyone have a sample letter that they can provide me so that I can share it with her. basically, she wants to ask people to help her get started, etc.

Thanks,
Jody
[email protected]

These are awesome, Thanks!!

I LOVE the new consultant training files. THANK YOU SOOOO very much for sharing them Deb. :) I just recruited 3 people in the last 2 months so I had no idea how to break it all down to train. This is going to help out tremendously!

WOW these are absolutely awesome. Totally put everything in logical order and had things made sense. This should be sent to all newbies. THESE ARE AWESOME YOU GUYS> GREAT JOB!

1. What should I do while waiting for my Pampered Chef kit to arrive?

While waiting for your Pampered Chef kit to arrive, you can start preparing your workspace and gathering any additional tools or ingredients that may be required for the recipes you plan on making. You can also familiarize yourself with the recipes and products in your kit by reviewing the online catalog or watching demonstration videos.

2. Can you recommend any specific tasks to complete while waiting for my Pampered Chef kit?

Yes, you can clean and organize your kitchen, make a meal plan for the week, and stock up on any pantry essentials that you may need for the recipes in your kit. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for any tips or advice on using the products in your kit.

3. Is there a checklist available for things to do while waiting for my Pampered Chef kit?

Yes, you can find a checklist on the Pampered Chef website or in the materials provided by your consultant. This checklist will include tasks such as preparing your workspace, reviewing recipes, and stocking up on ingredients.

4. How can I make the most of my time while waiting for my Pampered Chef kit?

You can use this time to research and plan for future Pampered Chef parties, explore new recipes on the Pampered Chef website, and join online cooking classes or webinars to learn new cooking techniques and tips.

5. Can I start selling Pampered Chef products while waiting for my kit to arrive?

Yes, you can start promoting and selling Pampered Chef products to your friends and family while waiting for your kit to arrive. You can also use this time to familiarize yourself with the products and create your own unique selling points to share with potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • kam
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pamperedcheermom