• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Got My First Recruit! Leadership Here I Come?!

In summary, Tammy got her first recruit and is excited to continue to sign up more. Colleen is also excited about going to Leadership and views it as a way to grow her team and learn more.
PamperedTammy
Gold Member
Guess what?? I got my FIRST recruit yesterday. I am so excited and I have one more to sign up this week. I am thinking seriously about going to Leadership in January. Is there anybody else thinking about going??:D :D :D :D :D :D

Congrats! I'm working on signing my first gal hopefully today. She was going to sign on Friday, but I think she started moving early...

Way to go, Tammy!! That is awesome for you! I'd love to get some recruits so I could go to Leadership. I say, if you can do it, GO!!! If it's anything like National Conference (which I'm sure it is), it will be awesome!!!

Tammy, that's terrific!!!! I'm so happy for you!!

AWESOME TAMMY!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! kEEP UP THAT GOOD WORK, YOU MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT!! ;)

Thank you for the nice comments. I am really excited about starting my team. I know there are some good days ahead. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

DEFINITELY GO TO LEADERSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!! No matter what it takes to get there!!!

It's such a different focus than NC... it's about LEADERSHIP and GROWING YOUR TEAM and everything you will need to bump up into management. You'll love it...it's so much better than NC in so many ways!!!! (Not that NC isn't great..please don't get me wrong.) I guess the best way I can put it is that you know how good PC is to our host... and how much better they are to us? It's like that with Leadership! It's a blast and you will learn so much!!!

I view it as Leadership is for ME and NC is for my TEAM. Hope that makes sense!

Colleen, you're making me want to go!!!!! I gotta get out there and get those recruits!!!!

Congratulations!! How exciting!!!!:D

Doin' the happy dance with you, Tammy.

1. What is "I Got My First Recruit! Leadership Here I Come?"

"I Got My First Recruit! Leadership Here I Come?" is a program or course designed to help individuals who have just recruited their first member to a team or organization, develop their leadership skills.

2. Who is this program/course for?

This program/course is for anyone who has recently recruited their first member and wants to enhance their leadership abilities. It can be beneficial for team leaders, managers, entrepreneurs, or anyone in a leadership role.

3. What can I expect to learn from this program/course?

You can expect to learn various leadership skills such as effective communication, goal setting, conflict resolution, team building, and more. The program/course may also cover topics like time management, decision making, and delegation.

4. How long is the program/course?

The length of the program/course may vary depending on the provider, but it typically ranges from a few weeks to a few months. Some programs/courses may also have a self-paced option, allowing you to complete it at your own pace.

5. How can I enroll in "I Got My First Recruit! Leadership Here I Come?"

You can enroll in "I Got My First Recruit! Leadership Here I Come?" by searching for courses or programs online, or by contacting the provider directly. It's important to do some research to find the best program/course that suits your needs and goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MomToEli
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • pamperedpals
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Tropicalburstqt2