• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Your Life Your Way Brochure Guide on CC?

In summary, the "Your Life Your Way Brochure" is a catalog that displays a variety of kitchen products and cooking tools, along with recipes and tips for using them. It can be obtained from a Pampered Chef consultant or online, and all featured products are available for purchase. Customers can also customize their own brochure and may find special offers and discounts included.
rebeccastt
Silver Member
I know there is an accompanying flyer/guide that we can print off of CC to help us with the Your Life Your Way brochure and how to use it with potential recruits. However, I cannot find it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? If anyone could please let me know where to find it on CC, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks

I think what you're talking about is the "Come Join Us" brochure. There's a guide that we can use and it's in the "Online Training Center" under "Resources". There is also a new online training course that we can take regarding recruiting - it was just added on 9/14.

Here are the PDF links if you can't find them:

https://www.pamperedchefonlinetrainingcenter.com/Content/Resources/Recruiting/Recruiting_Interview_PDF.pdf

https://www.pamperedchefonlinetrainingcenter.com/Content/Resources/Recruiting/FN21_Recruiting%20Booklet.pdf

HTH! :)

Thanks Cathy! I'll check that out.....:)

1. What is the "Your Life Your Way Brochure"?

The "Your Life Your Way Brochure" is a catalog that showcases our wide range of high-quality kitchen products and cooking tools. It also includes recipes and tips for using our products to make your cooking and entertaining experiences easier and more enjoyable.

2. How can I get a copy of the brochure?

You can request a physical copy of the brochure from your Pampered Chef consultant or find a digital version on our website. You can also browse and purchase products directly from the digital brochure.

3. Are all of the products featured in the brochure available for purchase?

Yes, all of the products featured in the "Your Life Your Way Brochure" are available for purchase. However, some products may be limited edition or seasonal and may not be available year-round.

4. Can I customize my own brochure?

Yes, you can customize your own brochure by choosing the products and recipes you want to feature. You can also add your contact information and personal message to make it unique to you.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts in the brochure?

Yes, the "Your Life Your Way Brochure" often includes special offers and discounts on select products. Be sure to check the back of the brochure or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for any current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • kearstin
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
kearstin
Replies