• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Checking Logic: Is Sally's Fundraising Ethical?

In summary, "Checking Logic: Is Sally's Fundraising Ethical?" is a process to ensure that Pampered Chef consultant Sally is following the company's ethical standards for fundraising practices. This includes a strict code of ethics, regular audits, and trainings. Some examples of unethical practices include misrepresentation, pressuring customers, and lack of disclosure. If you suspect unethical practices, you can report it to the company's ethics hotline or the consultant's supervisor. Consequences for unethical practices may include disciplinary action or termination of the consultant's agreement.
beepampered
Can you tell me if I have this logic right and if this will work/is ethical?

Sally signs on as consultant from Saturday's fundraiser. Sally will host her own fundraising show/open house and put it in her husband's name so she'll still get commission. She wants the cookware special and needs money for her upcoming Cancer Walk.

Her walk will earn her 10-15% from PC and she'll earn 15%. She can also purchase the cookware for 60% off. Her husband could also purchase specials at upcoming shows that she does in the next few months. The host of the other fundraiser cannot purchase the cookware 60% off.

Also, do you have any welcome aboard emails that give them chefsuccess.com as a resource?

Thanks for making sure I've gotten the details correct....

Husband would not be able to purchase the host specials at upcoming shows if it is booked from a fundraiser.

What some will do for fundraisers is submit it as a cooking show and the consultant will take the host benefits (can still put in DH name for future hostess benefits) and write the charity a check for 20% of guest sales. The charity is coming out ahead because they are receiving a higher percentage.

Not all consultants agree with this, I'm just suggesting what my Senior Director gave us as an alternative option.

Last edited:
ljeffries said:
Husband would not be able to purchase the host specials at upcoming shows if it is booked from a fundraiser.
Lamar is correct. Instead of the usual booking benefit, fundraisers get an additional $3 for each booking.

What is the purpose of "Checking Logic: Is Sally's Fundraising Ethical?"

The purpose of "Checking Logic: Is Sally's Fundraising Ethical?" is to ensure that any fundraising practices conducted by Sally, a Pampered Chef consultant, are in line with the company's ethical standards and policies.

How does Pampered Chef ensure ethical fundraising practices?

Pampered Chef has a strict code of ethics that all consultants must adhere to, including guidelines for fundraising. The company also conducts regular audits and trainings to ensure that all consultants are following ethical practices.

What are some examples of unethical fundraising practices?

Some examples of unethical fundraising practices may include misrepresenting products or prices, pressuring customers to make purchases, or not disclosing the purpose of the fundraiser.

What should I do if I suspect unethical fundraising practices?

If you suspect that a Pampered Chef consultant, including Sally, is engaging in unethical fundraising practices, you should report your concerns to the company's ethics hotline (1-800-342-5277) or contact the consultant's supervisor.

Are there any consequences for consultants who engage in unethical fundraising practices?

Yes, Pampered Chef takes ethical violations very seriously and consultants who engage in unethical fundraising practices may face disciplinary action, up to and including termination of their consultant agreement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gagescorpages
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • beepampered
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Leigh0725