• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Re-Recruit an Old Team Member?

In summary, a former recruit can rejoin the military if they meet eligibility requirements and pass necessary tests. The process can take several months and may require going through basic training again depending on individual circumstances. Age restrictions may be waived for former recruits, but each branch has their own requirements. Previous rank may be retained or the individual may have to start over at a lower rank.
cakepampered
Hi everyone!

I need your help?? One of my lovely (ex)recruits has expressed an interest in re-joining PC. Besides calling my director what should I do? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! :)

How long has she been inactive? If it's less than a year, she just needs to submit the required sales in a one month period to reactivate herself. If it's been longer than a year, she'll have to rebuy the kit.

re joinHi I don't think she has to buy a new kit for 90.00 I have been getting E-mails from Pc telling me that any of my old recurts ca buy only paper work for 25.00 I',m not to sure about it but its worth looking into , she has all of the products so this makes it easy to restsrt

Doreen Zaino
Future director 252326
[email protected]

chef131doreen said:
Hi I don't think she has to buy a new kit for 90.00 I have been getting E-mails from Pc telling me that any of my old recurts ca buy only paper work for 25.00 I',m not to sure about it but its worth looking into , she has all of the products so this makes it easy to restsrt

Doreen Zaino
Future director 252326
[email protected]
There is a promotion going on for former consultants to join back for $25 but they would have had to go inactive between certain dates (I think Sept. 03-Sept. 04 but I'm not sure). If you have gotten emails about that particular person she IS eligible for the deal!

Congratulations!

1. Can a former recruit rejoin the military?

Yes, a former recruit can rejoin the military as long as they meet all eligibility requirements and are able to pass the necessary tests and evaluations.

2. How long does it take for a former recruit to rejoin the military?

The process of rejoining the military can vary depending on individual circumstances. It typically takes several months to go through the application and evaluation process.

3. Will a former recruit have to go through basic training again?

It depends on how long it has been since the individual left the military and their previous training and experience. In some cases, a former recruit may be exempt from basic training.

4. Are there age restrictions for a former recruit to rejoin the military?

There are age restrictions for joining the military, but these may be waived for former recruits who are rejoining. Each branch of the military has their own specific age requirements.

5. Will a former recruit have to start over at the same rank?

It depends on the individual's previous rank and the needs of the military at the time of rejoining. In some cases, a former recruit may be able to retain their previous rank, but they may also have to start over at a lower rank.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Aunticooks
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
msmileyface
  • ptejhe