• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got My First Recruit Maybe 3 More on the Way

In summary, "Got My First Recruit Maybe 3 More on the Way" is a phrase commonly used by individuals who have recently recruited someone to join their team or organization and are expecting to recruit more in the future. It is used by those involved in multi-level marketing, direct sales, or anyone building a team or organization. To "recruit" someone means to persuade or convince them to join a team or cause. The number of expected recruits can vary, and the benefit of recruiting others includes expanding one's team, increasing sales and productivity, and personal growth opportunities.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
I got my first recruit yesterday. I am so excited. I have one lady that is really interested and wants to sign up on Saturday night. That would make me a future director. I have 2 others that are really interested so I have them hooked I just need to string them in now. Hopefully I can get them and one other before the end of the year and I can be a director. That is my goal. I want to be a director so badly. Wish me luck!

Sarah

Good luck!
I'm also hoping for directorship by the end of the year. I've got enough people interested....if they'd just give it a shot!
I got the 'getting to yes" off supply order form; now I just need a road trip so I can listen to it!

I signed my first recruit today!! yeah! She's a great girl and will do well.

Congrats... it's awsome once you get the first one!!

This is exciting!! I just signed up my first recruit...Keep up the good work. Wish you the best in your business. :) :) :) :) :)

1. What is "Got My First Recruit Maybe 3 More on the Way"?

"Got My First Recruit Maybe 3 More on the Way" is a common phrase used by individuals who have recently recruited someone to join their team or organization, and are expecting to recruit even more people in the near future. It is often used to express excitement and motivation for growing their team.

2. Who typically uses this phrase?

This phrase is commonly used by individuals who are involved in multi-level marketing or direct sales businesses, as well as those who are building a team or organization in any industry or field. It can also be used by anyone who is recruiting individuals for a specific purpose or cause.

3. What does it mean to "recruit" someone?

To "recruit" someone means to persuade or convince them to join a team, organization, or cause. This can involve explaining the benefits and opportunities of joining, as well as addressing any concerns or objections the person may have.

4. How many recruits are typically expected?

The number of expected recruits can vary greatly depending on the individual or organization. Some may aim to recruit a large number of people, while others may only need a small team. The phrase "3 more on the way" suggests that the person is expecting to recruit a total of 4 individuals, including the first recruit.

5. What is the benefit of recruiting others?

Recruiting others can bring many benefits, such as expanding one's team or organization, increasing sales or productivity, and building a network of like-minded individuals. It can also provide opportunities for personal growth and development through leadership and mentorship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Careyann
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • EmilyStraw