• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is 1 Recruit Enough for No Extra Commission?

In summary, Sarah and Callie are both struggling to get their second recruit, while Diane is doing well with her first recruit. Sarah and Callie are both looking for extra motivation, Diane is content with her first recruit.
chefjwr
Does anyone have 1 recruit, like me, and think it is depressing that there is no extra commission?

I am in the same boat. However, I am trying to look at it as extra motivation to get the second one. My first just signed on Saturday so I don't want any of her show sales to go by without me making something on them!:D

Go Sarah Go!!!

Yes but like Sarah, it does get the motivation going. Although, I'd be a lot more motivated if I had 4 going on 5 instead of 1 going on 2!

Call everyone and all past hosts and tell them about the current Host Special then "slide" in the recruiting promotion. I convinced two co-workers today who had told me several times "no!" One just signed because I was so excited when I told her and said that I would be earing a bonus if she signed now too. I called a past HO lead that only wanted a catalog "last year", I told her the new catalog was out now and would she like a copy. When she said yes, I asked her if she knew of any other consultants in her area. She said no, that she had to go through the HO to find me. Then I asked her how she would like to be the "go to" person for her area. I told her about the promotion and she was very interested. I told her that rather than send her the info in the mail that I would like to visit her and "show" her everything. She agreed and I sighned her up the next day. Where there's a will and excitement.... Go for it. Pretty soon you WILL be 4 going on 5!!!

I only have 1 that I just signed in July...does give you the motivation!

I agree about the motivation. I also have 1 recruit and am trying to get the second one. Just interviewed one today, and will follow up in 2-3 weeks (at her request). I am on pins and needles now!!!!! Keep your fingers crossed for me.

The second recruit seems to come easier than the first. What I have found depressing is not being able to reach $1250 in personal sales to collect my bonus in the months that my recruits have done well!:blushing:

I have one recruit that never qualified ... had one show of $820 and then got a job teaching and will not return my calls or emails. I found out from someone else what she is doing and I am TOTALLY THRILLED for her... she's going to do great... however... will she remain forever on my list or what is the time frame for recruits who never qualify... can anyone shed some light on this.

She'll stay on your list until she falls off the roster completely, after 1 year of inactivity.

I KNEW Ann would have answers! THANKS! Does she continue to count for me if I sign up another person or not? I'm not considering that I actually have anyone so I need 2 to be a FD but I didn't know how HO or the computer would technically catagorize her.

To be an FD you have to have 2 ACTIVE personal recruits. So even if she's on your list, she won't count if she's inactive. One of my gals is like that - keeps bopping on and off the active list. I consider her sales a bonus in the months she submits anything. :)

that's cool ... so she has a full year to actually qualify... which she isn't that far from... or will she start over at zero since she went more months than two without submitting anything... sorry for the hijack you guys...

She'll qualify by hitting the $1250 or 4 shows, but her career sales will be at $0. And neither of you will get trip points when she qualifies because she went inactive first. :(

well... at least I got my pack of catalogs from her signing! She's such a sweetheart and I'm trying to make contact so she knows that there are no hard feelings. I'd love to do shows with she and her friends again.

That may be your in with her, Diane. Leave her a message that you're just checking in to see what her intent is so you know whether to follow up with those mutual customers. They deserve a shot at the new catalog, and you can offer it to them if she has no intent of continuing with PC.

I agree, only one here myself. Doing PC full time now so I need to get going!!

Thanks y'all! I'm going to try and contact her.

I got an email today from her very best friend who will be speaking with her for me since I cannot get her on the phone. They are very hurt because a woman at their church who booked a show as one of my recruits FIRST FOUR shows... and whom she has been asking over and over again for a date... handed out invitations to a PC show with ANOTHER consultant. I am so sad for her. I hope that her friend and I can use this to get her to call me so we can discuss what she wants to do. Her friend has NO intention of going or ordering from this woman's party. Some people are just mean... maybe my recruit didn't ask often enough or who knows... there are always two sides and since she isn't communicating with me, cannot be much help but ... grrrrr

I have been a part timer only doing one or two shows a month until I can retire next year. I have hurt myself by having two recruits for the past year and 1/2 and only getting over $1250 once or twice. All that has to change now. I have two more wanting to sign in October and one in January. I need to start setting a better example for them to follow.

You never know with people. Her church "family" member should have been open with her, but some people are just like that. Maybe she just let that situation get her down and she is having second thoughts. Hopefully you can talk to her. I have a recruit who qualified and then took a job teaching and now she is inactive. She plans to do shows here and there, so she will be on and off the active list too. In one way it is agrivating...because I want to go to Leadership...but in another way, I have to remember that she signed as a hobby consultant to get great deals on products. I am also a hobby consultant, so I know there are all kinds of consultants in our business. I am planning to recruit another, so I won't have to depend on her to keep being a FD. Good luck.

To go to leadership you only need to have 2 SIGNED so make sure you are sharing the opportunity in the next few months especially! Even if #2 signs on January 1 you can go!

1. Can I still earn commission on my own sales if I recruit someone under the "1 Recruit No Extra Commission" policy?

Yes, you can still earn commission on your own sales even if you recruit someone under the "1 Recruit No Extra Commission" policy. Your personal sales are not affected by this policy.

2. How many recruits am I allowed to have under the "1 Recruit No Extra Commission" policy?

You are only allowed to have one recruit under the "1 Recruit No Extra Commission" policy. This means that you will not earn commission on any additional recruits you may have.

3. Can I still earn bonuses and incentives if I have a recruit under the "1 Recruit No Extra Commission" policy?

Yes, you can still earn bonuses and incentives even if you have a recruit under the "1 Recruit No Extra Commission" policy. This policy only affects your commission on additional recruits, not your overall performance or rewards.

4. How is the commission affected if my recruit makes sales?

If your recruit makes sales, their commission will not affect your own commission. However, you will not earn any additional commission on their sales due to the "1 Recruit No Extra Commission" policy.

5. Is there a time limit for the "1 Recruit No Extra Commission" policy?

There is no time limit for the "1 Recruit No Extra Commission" policy. As long as you only have one recruit, you will not earn commission on any additional recruits you may have. However, if you lose your only recruit, you can recruit another person and start earning commission on their sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SheCooks
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • Lisa2Boys