• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Old Guides to Training and Coaching Super Starters

In summary, to find old training guides for coaching super starters, access the Pampered Chef Consultant website and select "Training and Coaching" under the "Resources" tab. These guides are still relevant and up-to-date, and can be accessed and printed for personal use. However, they are only available to active consultants. For training and support, contact the Consultant Support team.
jrstephens
I had someone ask me if I had one of these and I have no clue where the ones I got when I started are. Does anyone have anything like this?

Why don't they just get the new one? It's on supply.

My recruiter is wanting it. She is no longer with PC but with another company. She loved some of tips in it and asked me if I still have mine which I don't, so, I told her I would try to find one for her.

I have a bunch of extras - PM me

1. How can I find old training guides for coaching super starters?

You can find old training guides for coaching super starters by accessing our Pampered Chef Consultant website. Under the "Resources" tab, select "Training and Coaching" and then click on "Super Starter Guides". This will provide you with a list of all available guides.

2. Are these old guides still relevant and up-to-date?

Yes, these old guides are still relevant and up-to-date. We regularly review and update our training materials to ensure they reflect the current best practices and techniques for coaching super starters.

3. Can I access these old guides if I am not a consultant?

Unfortunately, these old guides are only available to active Pampered Chef consultants. If you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can learn more and sign up on our website.

4. Can I download and print these old guides?

Yes, you can download and print these old guides for your personal use. Simply click on the guide you want to access and then click on the "Download" button at the top of the page.

5. Do you offer any training or support for using these old guides?

Yes, we offer training and support for using these old guides through our Consultant Support team. You can contact them via phone or email for any assistance or questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefbilyeu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefbilyeu
  • Debbieskk
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Debbieskk
  • chefmeg