• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Revive Your Direct Sales Career: How to Go Active Again and Boost Your Success!

In summary, the recruit has not submitted any shows yet and has had a show scheduled but then there was a death in the family. The recruit has a catty going on with her co-workers. Her 90 days ends 9/30/07. If she goes inactive, how does she become an "active" consultant again? Normally a person just has to submit a show, but for a recruit that has not done any shows yet, she would need to submit $200 in commissionable sales in one calendar month.
Bren706
Gold Member
I have a recruit that has not submitted any shows yet. She has tried getting a few shows in, but with no success. Had a show scheduled, and then there was a death in the family, so it is now postponed. She has a catty going on.

Her 90 days ends 9/30/07. If she goes inactive, how does she become an "active" consultant again?

Normally a person just has to submit a show, I would think that this would work for a recruit that has not done any shows yet.

She would need to submit $200 in commissionable sales in one calendar month. That can be in one party or in a combination of individual orders submitted through PP or P3.

Thank you Beth, I forgot to type the $200 in commissionable sales :blushing: I know that part...just didn't type it.

Thanks Beth and Nikki! I knew I could count on my chef success friends for a quick response!

Nikki, We know you did!;) We are all so anxious to help each other around here that sometimes we forget a detail or mistype.:eek:

We all get each others backs around here!

Last edited:
Also, be aware that if she goes inactive without qualifying neither of you will get the trip points even when she does qualify.

Any chance she can maybe do some early Christmas shopping or something to at least get the sales in to stay active? I know she's been through a lot lately and I empathize with her but that is a possibility if she wants to take it.

NOTE: She would order the gifts in the name of those she is giving them to (if she ordered them in her own name they wouldn't be commissionable).

Maybe she could host a mystery host show or catalog show and give away the benefits. Kind of a "Guess what I am doing now!" and you may benefit! letter.

1. What are some effective strategies for reviving my direct sales career?

Some effective strategies for reviving your direct sales career include setting specific and achievable goals, identifying and reconnecting with past customers, networking with other direct sales professionals, and implementing new and innovative marketing techniques.

2. How can I overcome a slump in my direct sales business?

To overcome a slump in your direct sales business, you can try diversifying your product offerings, reaching out to new and untapped markets, and focusing on delivering exceptional customer service. Additionally, reflecting on your past successes and setting realistic expectations can help boost motivation and drive.

3. What are some common mistakes direct sales professionals make when trying to revive their career?

Some common mistakes direct sales professionals make when trying to revive their career include neglecting to set goals, not taking advantage of training and development opportunities, and not staying up-to-date on industry trends. It's also important to avoid comparing yourself to others and focus on your own unique strengths and strategies.

4. How can I stay organized and motivated as a direct sales professional?

Staying organized and motivated as a direct sales professional can be challenging, but some tips include creating a daily or weekly schedule, setting aside time for self-care and reflection, and finding an accountability partner or mentor. Additionally, utilizing tools such as customer relationship management software can help streamline organization and productivity.

5. What are some ways to stand out and differentiate myself in a competitive direct sales market?

To stand out and differentiate yourself in a competitive direct sales market, it's important to identify and focus on your unique selling points and strengths. Additionally, developing and maintaining strong relationships with your customers, having a strong knowledge of your products, and consistently providing exceptional customer service can set you apart from the competition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • amy07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • Kathytnt