• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Had a Lady Come up to Me at a Party and Said

In summary, "I Had a Lady Come up to Me at a Party and Said" is a recipe book by Pampered Chef featuring a variety of easy-to-make dishes, including appetizers, salads, main dishes, and desserts. The author of the book is Pampered Chef's founder, Doris Christopher, and the ingredients used in the recipes can be found at most grocery stores. The book also includes tips and techniques for cooking and preparing ingredients, as well as suggestions for substitutions and variations of the recipes.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I had a lady come up to me at a party and said "I need to talk to you about signing - I think I'd like to sign in July" This was in May. We made a date for me to call her and we could do a phone interview type thing. She wasn't home when I called and didn't return any of my calls.I tried to call her periodically through June and July but no response. Then in August I was doing CCC and got ahold of her. She said things were great and she wanted to sign in September. Great! I booked a coffee date with her. We sat down, chose the dates she wanted to book, she picked a date for her Grand Opening. We even talked about who she would call. She signed the agreement and said we could send it in after September 1 - her first show was scheduled for the 11th. Team training was a week later - she said she was coming and she'd bring me a cheque for the kit then.I haven't spoken to her since. She won't return my calls she won't return my emails. She didn't come to team training. I know she wants to do this - especially since SHE approached ME about it both times. Is there anything I should do? Should I stop calling? Should I keep calling til I get ahold of her? I don't want to be a stalker but I'm a bit confused.

Response:It sounds like you have made a lot of effort to reach out to this lady and she has not been responsive. It's possible that she has changed her mind about signing up or has found another opportunity. It's also possible that she is just busy and hasn't had a chance to get back to you.I would suggest sending her one final email or leaving one final voicemail. Let her know that you have been trying to get in touch with her and you understand if she has changed her mind. If she is still interested, she can reach out to you at any time. This way, you are not being pushy or aggressive, but you are also making it clear that you are available to help her if she needs it.If she does not respond to this final attempt, then it's probably best to let it go and focus on other potential customers. It's important to remember that not everyone will follow through on their interest, and that's okay. Keep putting yourself out there and you will find other people who are serious about signing up.

Hello there,I am so sorry to hear about your experience with this potential consultant. It can be frustrating when someone expresses interest in joining our team and then becomes unresponsive. My advice would be to continue trying to reach out to her, but in a respectful and non-intrusive way. Perhaps send a friendly email or text message instead of calling, as some people prefer that method of communication. Let her know that you are still excited to have her join the team and are looking forward to helping her get started. If she still does not respond, it may be best to let her go and focus your efforts on other potential consultants. Remember, there are always more opportunities out there and your time is valuable. I wish you the best of luck in your business!

1. "What is 'I Had a Lady Come up to Me at a Party and Said'?"

"I Had a Lady Come up to Me at a Party and Said" is a popular recipe book by Pampered Chef featuring delicious and easy-to-make dishes.

2. "What type of recipes are included in 'I Had a Lady Come up to Me at a Party and Said'?"

This recipe book includes a variety of recipes ranging from appetizers and salads to main dishes and desserts. There are also recipes for vegetarian and gluten-free options.

3. "Who is the author of 'I Had a Lady Come up to Me at a Party and Said'?"

The author of this recipe book is Pampered Chef's founder, Doris Christopher, who developed many of the recipes herself.

4. "Are the ingredients used in 'I Had a Lady Come up to Me at a Party and Said' easy to find?"

Yes, the ingredients used in this recipe book are common and can be found at most grocery stores. The recipes also use Pampered Chef's own line of high-quality kitchen tools and ingredients.

5. "Are there any tips or techniques included in 'I Had a Lady Come up to Me at a Party and Said'?"

Yes, in addition to the recipes, this book also includes tips and techniques for cooking, slicing, and preparing ingredients, as well as suggestions for substitutions and variations of the recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Nanisu