• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am so Excited....future Director Here I Come!

In summary, "I Am so Excited....future Director Here I Come!" is a training program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants who are interested in becoming a future director. It is available through the "Training" tab in the Pampered Chef account and covers topics such as leadership skills, team building, goal setting, and business strategies. Any Pampered Chef consultant who is interested in becoming a director can participate, but it is not a requirement.
PamperedTammy
Gold Member
I am going to sign up my first two new recruits this week. :D :D :D :D One of my goals after Conference was to be FD before 12/31/2007! So I am feeling very confident that I will be Director before Conference next year. Thanks for letting me share. :thumbup: :thumbup:

You GO Tammy!!!

THat's awesome, Tammy!! Keep up the great work and you might even have FIVE recruits by 12/31!!!!:)

Awesome goals Tammie!! Will I see you on stage with me? I was at wave 3 at National this year.

Awesome! My goal is to promote by then too (actually I'd like to promote by Dec 1 for the trip). I have enough fence-sitters to promote if they'd just give it a try!

Fantastic!!! Good luck.

What is "I Am so Excited....future Director Here I Come!"?

"I Am so Excited....future Director Here I Come!" is a training program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants who are interested in becoming a future director. It provides valuable information and tools to help consultants achieve their goal of becoming a director within the company.

How do I sign up for "I Am so Excited....future Director Here I Come!"?

To sign up for the training program, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Training" tab. From there, you can select the "I Am so Excited....future Director Here I Come!" program and follow the instructions to register. Please note that there may be a fee associated with this program.

Who is eligible to participate in "I Am so Excited....future Director Here I Come!"?

Any Pampered Chef consultant who is interested in becoming a future director is eligible to participate in this training program. There are no specific requirements or qualifications, but it is recommended that consultants have a strong desire and commitment to become a director.

What can I expect to learn from "I Am so Excited....future Director Here I Come!"?

The training program covers various topics such as leadership skills, team building, goal setting, and business strategies. You will also have the opportunity to learn from experienced directors and network with other consultants who have similar goals.

Is "I Am so Excited....future Director Here I Come!" a requirement to become a director?

No, "I Am so Excited....future Director Here I Come!" is not a requirement to become a director at Pampered Chef. However, it is highly recommended as it provides valuable knowledge and resources that can help you achieve your goal of becoming a director in a more efficient and effective way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • kdangel518
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • sassypip