• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Fun: My First Recruit for a Chance at Free SS Pan and Cookbook!

In summary, Rhonda got a new recruit to sign up and she is so excited. She also got 1000 points, 25 catalogs, and 2000 incentive points.
pampchefrhondab
Hey Everyone,

I just got my first recruit to sign today! She is so excited and so am I. She wants to qualify by Oct. 31 so she can get her free SS pan and cookbook!

I have to get at least one more before the end of the year so I can attend Leadership! Can't wait!

Yay!! GREAT JOB! I hope you make it to Leadership! Congrats!:balloon:

Wooo Hooooo! Keep up that excitement, and you'll have #2 before you know it! AND more importantly, you'll be more comfortable AND confident in asking everyone!! Good Luck & Great Job!!

She gets the cookbook just for signing up. The pan comes when she qualifies before the 31st - and you will get 500 Pan-o-Rama points, too! And don't forget the 2000 incentive points - and 25 catalogs!!

Congratulations Rhonda!

ljeffries said:
She gets the cookbook just for signing up. The pan comes when she qualifies before the 31st - and you will get 500 Pan-o-Rama points, too! And don't forget the 2000 incentive points - and 25 catalogs!!

Thanks for setting me straight on the cookbook. I remember the 500 points and catalogs, but did forget about the 2000 incentives points. I've never been close to getting an incentive! I'll have to take a closer look at my numbers! Sure wish I could recruit about 20 people!

Great Job Rhonda!

WOO HOO!! Way to go!!!

Way to go!!!!!

Thanks Everyone!

I worked a booth this weekend and have a new lead - will be calling her tomorrow!

I'm still on cloud nine!

Woo Hoo Rhonda! Thats exciting! I can't wait until I have my moment to post on here... good for you! ;)

way to go rhonda

Carissidy said:
Woo Hoo Rhonda! Thats exciting! I can't wait until I have my moment to post on here... good for you! ;)

angela
it will come :D
do before jan and then we can see each other at leadership

What does "Got My First Recruit!" mean?

"Got My First Recruit!" is a common phrase used by individuals who have successfully recruited someone to join their team or organization. It is often used as a way to celebrate and share their accomplishment.

How do I recruit my first person?

Recruiting someone can be done through various methods such as networking, reaching out to potential candidates, or posting job listings. It is important to clearly communicate the benefits and expectations of joining your team or organization to attract potential recruits.

Why is it important to have a first recruit?

Having a first recruit is important because it signifies growth and success within your team or organization. It also brings in new ideas, skills, and perspectives, which can help improve the overall performance and productivity of the team.

What qualities should I look for in a potential recruit?

When looking for a potential recruit, it is important to consider their skills, experience, and qualifications that align with the needs of your team or organization. It is also important to look for individuals who have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and are a good cultural fit for your team.

How can I ensure a successful recruitment process?

To ensure a successful recruitment process, it is important to clearly define the role and responsibilities of the recruit, have a structured interview process, and provide proper training and support for the new recruit. It is also important to regularly communicate and check in with the recruit to address any concerns and ensure their success within the team or organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nay62
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • dkitten13
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
PamperedChefLayla
  • jessinthekitchen