• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Ask About a Potential Recruit's Interest?

A
antoniablaze
Hi All,

Just wanted to get your opinion on something:

I have a potential recruit that told me she was interested in signing up. I gave her some information and told her that I would call her in a little while to go over it. I called a total of 3 times, no call back. Anyway, her mom decided to host a catalog show this past week. So I thought about asking her if she had heard from her daughter and does she know if she is still interested in PC. Do you think that would be appropriate? I was going to do it tomorrow, but I wanted to get some opinions.

Thanks!

Carla :)

my opinionI dont think it would be a bad idea to ask her mom if her daughter had talked to her about becoming a consultant, maybe the daughter is afraid to tell you that she wasnt interested after all. Good luck with everything

I would ask her also if her daughter was still interested. That way, maybe her mom could be one of her first 6 shows! You could even use that to her advantage and let her know you already have one of her shows lined up for her.

I wouldn't....I wouldn't ask anyone other than the person who is interested about their intentions. Could be that she's not sure how to tell you. Could be that she hasn't spoken to her mom in 5 years. Could be that her mom's not supportive. There are lots and lots of reasons not to. If she's interested, she'll call. All you can do is call her back ocassionally.

1. Should I ask a potential recruit about their interest in joining my team?

Yes, it is important to assess a potential recruit's level of interest in joining your team before proceeding with any further steps. This will help you determine if they are a good fit for your team and if they have the motivation and commitment to be successful in the role.

2. How many times should I follow up with a potential recruit before giving up?

It is important to find a balance between being persistent and not being too pushy. It is generally acceptable to follow up with a potential recruit 2-3 times before considering it a lost opportunity. However, every situation is different and you should use your discretion based on the individual's level of interest and response.

3. Is it appropriate to reach out to a potential recruit's family member?

It is generally not recommended to involve a potential recruit's family member in the recruitment process, as it may make the individual feel uncomfortable or pressured. However, in certain situations, such as when a family member has expressed interest in hosting a catalog show, it may be appropriate to inquire about the potential recruit's interest in joining your team.

4. How can I approach a potential recruit's family member about their interest in joining my team?

When approaching a potential recruit's family member, it is important to be respectful and professional. You can simply ask if they have heard from their family member about their potential interest in joining your team and if they have any thoughts or questions about it. Avoid pressuring them or making any assumptions about their level of interest.

5. Is it important to get a definitive answer from a potential recruit before moving forward?

Yes, it is important to have a clear understanding of a potential recruit's level of interest before proceeding with any further steps. This will help you avoid wasting time and resources on someone who may not be fully committed to the opportunity. If a potential recruit is hesitant or unsure, it may be best to continue cultivating the relationship and revisit the opportunity at a later time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
msmileyface
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies