• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Phone Recruiting Interview Help

In summary, phone recruiting is a method of conducting job interviews over the phone, which allows for a more efficient and cost-effective hiring process. It also allows for a wider pool of candidates to be considered. To prepare for a phone recruiting interview, it is important to research the company and the job position, practice common interview questions, and be in a distraction-free environment. Common phone recruiting interview questions include asking about work experience, skills and qualifications, availability and salary expectations, and knowledge and interest in the company. It is recommended to follow up after a phone recruiting interview by sending a thank-you email or note to the interviewer, expressing appreciation and reiterating interest in the position.
Kathytnt
I have a recruit lead that lives in South Texas and I live in North Texas. Has anyone seen the new Come Join Us brochure anywhere online so I could walk her through it???

My Director and I are already looking for potential Hospitaitly for her in the McAllen Texas area

Turn Your Dreams Into Reality is the only "brochure" I see online.

Bummer - I wish I had a visual to go over the payment structure and all

It's not like I can get it to her in the mail in time - I can mail it to her after the fact but it iwll be in her business handbook

Anyone have any flyers or documents that have this info - The pay structure etc.

Wohoo - We are walking through the app now

Send her the Come Join Us booklet (that replaced the old Closer Look Album) and then use the script to go through it with her over the phone. Good luck!

Attachments

• Come Join Us Recruiting Interview.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 481

What is Phone Recruiting?

Phone recruiting is a method of conducting job interviews over the phone instead of in person. It is commonly used by recruiters to screen candidates before inviting them for face-to-face interviews.

What are the benefits of Phone Recruiting?

Phone recruiting allows for a more efficient and cost-effective hiring process, as it saves time and money on arranging in-person interviews. It also allows for a wider pool of candidates to be considered, as it eliminates geographical barriers.

How should I prepare for a Phone Recruiting interview?

Prepare for a phone recruiting interview by researching the company and the job position, practicing your responses to common interview questions, and ensuring that you are in a quiet and distraction-free environment during the interview.

What are some common Phone Recruiting interview questions?

Some common phone recruiting interview questions include asking about your previous work experience, your skills and qualifications, your availability and salary expectations, and your knowledge and interest in the company.

How should I follow up after a Phone Recruiting interview?

It is always a good idea to follow up after a phone recruiting interview by sending a thank-you email or note to the interviewer. This shows your appreciation for the opportunity and reiterates your interest in the position. You can also use this opportunity to ask any follow-up questions or provide any additional information that may be relevant to the interview.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • amy07
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Jolie_Paradoxe