• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Perks of Recruiting with 25 Catalogs - Lovin' It!

In summary, recruiting with 25 catalogs can provide increased earnings through commission and bonuses, more exposure for showcasing products to potential recruits, team growth and opportunities for growth, incentives from Pampered Chef for reaching recruiting goals, and additional training and support to ensure success in recruiting efforts.
amy07
I love that we get 25 catalogs for each recruit! :love: It's such an awesome perk!!

Funny, I was just thinking about that today if we still had that...I need to order some fall catalogs but am trying to hold off budget-wise. I have one potential recruit I'm talking to who MAY sign this month...she's concerned about the kit cost... ...but that would give me 25 catalogs...

I loved that when I was a future director!

What are the perks of recruiting with 25 catalogs?

1. Increased Earnings: By recruiting with 25 catalogs, you have the potential to earn more money through commission and bonuses.

2. More Exposure: With 25 catalogs, you have a larger selection of products to showcase to potential recruits, giving them a better idea of what Pampered Chef has to offer.

3. Team Growth: Recruiting with 25 catalogs can help you expand your team and build a strong network of consultants, leading to even more earnings and opportunities for growth.

4. Incentives: Pampered Chef offers incentives for reaching certain recruiting goals, such as free products, trips, and even cash bonuses, making it even more beneficial to recruit with 25 catalogs.

5. Training and Support: When you recruit with 25 catalogs, you have access to additional training and support from Pampered Chef to help you succeed in your recruiting efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• icerneaccorie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • its_me_susan