• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok, so I Was Checking the Policy & Procedures About When I Should

In summary, the policy states that the director agreement will be sent the month following the recruitment of the fifth consultant and when there are four other active consultants. The individual in the conversation is eager to receive their agreement and asks if it will be sent soon. The response is that it should arrive soon, but the promotion will not occur until the fifth consultant qualifies. Additionally, the agreement can be sent in at any time.
amy07
Ok, so I was checking the policy & procedures about when I should expect my director agreement. And maybe it's my own impatience that is making this more difficult to understand, but here it goes.
"The month following the day you have recruited your fifth consultant (& have 4 other active consultants) the HO will send you a director agreement..."
So, I signed #4 Aug 28th - so she's active since she's in her first 90 days right? The other 3 are also still active.
My fifth was signed on Aug 30th.
So should my agreement be on the way, since technically we are in the month following the day? Or will it be later? I'm just too excited, I feel like a kid waiting on Christmas!! And yes, I know there was a holiday in there, and the dates are close but I am so ready to just SEE IT!!:eek:

Ok well I promoted July 1st. My last 2 that need to qualify did on June 30th. I didn't get a director agreement until the end of June to send in.
Are all 5 qualified at this point?

My # 5signed May 23rd and # 6 was June 6th. Even when I got the agreement I couldn't send in until I knew they were all going to qualify. Then I got the call from home office on July 5th stating it was effective July 1st.
It is exciting, I know. You should get your agreement to sign this month.
So if all 5 are active and qualified by Sept 30th, you will promote on Oct 1st if you accept directorship.
I hope this info helps.

FYI... you can send in the agreement anytime after you receive it. It took me 3 months to qualify #5... they will just file the agreement and pull it out when you are qualified to promote. I didn't want to lose it in my office so it's okay to send it in whenever. You don't have to wait until everyone is getting close to qualifying... send it in in you have one!!!!

Congrats on growing a TEAM!!!!! :D

amy07 said:
Ok, so I was checking the policy & procedures about when I should expect my director agreement. And maybe it's my own impatience that is making this more difficult to understand, but here it goes.
"The month following the day you have recruited your fifth consultant (& have 4 other active consultants) the HO will send you a director agreement..."
So, I signed #4 Aug 28th - so she's active since she's in her first 90 days right? The other 3 are also still active.
My fifth was signed on Aug 30th.
So should my agreement be on the way, since technically we are in the month following the day? Or will it be later? I'm just too excited, I feel like a kid waiting on Christmas!! And yes, I know there was a holiday in there, and the dates are close but I am so ready to just SEE IT!!:eek:
You should get the agreement any time now! But you won't promote until the month after the 5th qualifies. (If #5 qualifies on September 30 you promote October 1; if #5 qualifies on October 1 you promote November 1.)

does the agreement come snail mail or FedEx?

1. Can I check the policy and procedures whenever I want?

Yes, you can check the policy and procedures at any time. It is always available for reference on our website or through your consultant's back office.

2. What should I do if I have a question about the policy and procedures?

If you have any questions or concerns about the policy and procedures, please reach out to your consultant or our customer service team. They will be happy to assist you and provide clarification.

3. Is it important to review the policy and procedures regularly?

Yes, it is important to review the policy and procedures regularly to stay up-to-date on any changes or updates. It is also important to ensure that you are following the correct procedures to maintain compliance with our company policies.

4. Can I share the policy and procedures with others?

Yes, you can share the policy and procedures with others. However, please make sure to only share the most current version and do not make any alterations or changes to the document.

5. Are there consequences for not following the policy and procedures?

Yes, not following the policy and procedures can result in disciplinary action, up to and including termination of your agreement with Pampered Chef. It is important to familiarize yourself with the policies and procedures to maintain a successful and compliant business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • soccermama