• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Success with a New Recruit: Tips for Balancing Life and Business | PC

In summary, the conversation discusses the situation of a new consultant who signed up with a company in August. The consultant is currently dealing with moving into a new house and settling her son into a new daycare, which has affected her ability to focus on her new business. Despite this, she is motivated and has contacts interested in hosting shows. The consultant is concerned about overwhelming the new consultant and clarifies that she will not go inactive unless she does not meet the $200 sales requirement in the two months prior to her fourth month of business. However, even if she does not meet this requirement, she will still be fine and reap the benefits of the company.
Leigh0725
Okay, I signed a gal at the beginning of August and here is my situation. I don't want to push her too much, as I don't want her to feel so overwhelmed and quit. At the time that I signed her, her and her husband put a bid in on a new house (new for them, but not brand new). So, towards the end of August, they closed and are now in the process of painting/moving and getting their son settled into a new day care. She currenlty has one gal that is doing a catalog show (set to close on 9/10). If she could go back and have a redo, she would have signed up at the end of September. The timing ended up being kind of bad. She seems really motivated and says that she has contacts that are interested in doing shows. I am assuming the $200 in sales in two months only pertains to those who have qualified correct? I think that she will do a great job at PC, just wish the timing was a bit better. My main thing is that I don't want to overwhelm her.

Life happens. Unfortunately she can't get her first 30 days back but she still has 60 more to get bonuses and even if she doesn't earn the bonuses she is still going to reap the benefits of a great, generous company.

She will not go inactive unless she doesn't submit $200 in the 2 calendar months prior to her 4th month of business. So if she signed in August let's say August is month 1 so she must do $200 in September and October combined so that on November 1 she stays active. But you know what? Even if she doesn't do that she's still okay. You don't get the trip points but otherwise it really doesn't matter. She'll be fine.

Hi there! It sounds like you are in a tough situation with your new recruit. It's understandable that you don't want to overwhelm her, especially with all the recent changes in her personal life. It's great that she seems motivated and has contacts interested in doing shows, so hopefully that will help her reach her sales goal.To answer your question, the $200 in sales in two months does only pertain to those who have qualified. So as long as she reaches that, she should be on track to start earning commission. Just make sure to keep checking in with her and offering support as she navigates her new role with all the other things going on in her life. Good luck!

What is a "New Recruit Question"?

A "New Recruit Question" is a common term used in the recruiting process to refer to the questions asked to new recruits during interviews or onboarding. These questions are designed to get to know the recruit better and assess their qualifications for the job.

Why are "New Recruit Questions" important?

"New Recruit Questions" are important because they help recruiters and hiring managers determine if a candidate is a good fit for the job and the company culture. They also provide valuable insights into a candidate's skills, experience, and personality.

What types of questions are typically asked in "New Recruit Questions"?

The types of questions asked in "New Recruit Questions" can vary depending on the job and the company, but some common ones include questions about the candidate's work experience, skills, strengths and weaknesses, and their understanding of the job and company.

How should one prepare for "New Recruit Questions"?

To prepare for "New Recruit Questions", it is important to research the company and the job beforehand, review your resume and cover letter, and practice answering common interview questions. It is also helpful to think about specific examples or stories that showcase your skills and experiences.

What should I do if I don't know the answer to a "New Recruit Question"?

If you don't know the answer to a "New Recruit Question", it is best to be honest and admit that you do not have experience in that particular area. You can then take the opportunity to explain how you would approach learning and improving in that area if given the job.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • cochef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cochef
  • cochef