• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deadline for Director's Package Promotion: What You Need to Know

In summary, the deadline for the Director's Package Promotion varies and it is best to check with your upline or the company's website for the most accurate information. Unfortunately, if you join after the deadline, you will not qualify for the promotion, but there may be other incentives available. The Director's Package typically includes high-quality cooking tools, business supplies, and materials to help you start your Pampered Chef business. To qualify for the promotion, you must meet certain criteria and there may be additional rewards or bonuses available for consultants who exceed the requirements.
amy07
Does anyone know what the cut-off date for promoting is to be able to get the Directors package of the new fall products?

No, but congrats on signing #5 (do you have any more?)

one more yesterday, so I've got 6 now

amy07 said:
one more yesterday, so I've got 6 now
WOO HOO AMY!!! :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

As long as you have had $1250 in sales in 3 of the 4 months before promoting you will get the fall director set of products! (Well, as long as it's before the next season is released... but no worries there for you!)

so if they all qualify in Oct, and I promote in Nov I should be good? Of course, in a perfect world they would all qualify THIS month

amy07 said:
so if they all qualify in Oct, and I promote in Nov I should be good? Of course, in a perfect world they would all qualify THIS month
Absolutely!! How exciting for you!! They certainly can qualify this month! September is the best selling month of the year! Challenge them to do it - to have 4 shows in September (catalog shows count!). You could give each one of them a rose at the team meeting if they do it or provide pizza...

1. What is the deadline for the Director's Package Promotion?

The deadline for the Director's Package Promotion varies depending on the specific promotion and current offers. It is best to check with your upline or the company's website for the most up-to-date information.

2. Can I still qualify for the Director's Package Promotion if I join after the deadline?

Unfortunately, the Director's Package Promotion is only available to consultants who join within the specified time frame. However, there are often other promotions and incentives available for consultants who join at a later date.

3. What is included in the Director's Package?

The Director's Package typically includes a set of high-quality cooking tools and products, as well as business supplies and materials to help you get started as a successful Pampered Chef consultant.

4. How do I know if I qualify for the Director's Package Promotion?

To qualify for the Director's Package Promotion, you must meet certain criteria such as sales goals and team building requirements. Your upline or the company's website can provide you with more information on the specific qualifications for the current promotion.

5. Can I earn additional rewards or bonuses with the Director's Package Promotion?

Yes, the Director's Package Promotion often includes additional rewards or bonuses for consultants who meet and exceed the requirements. These may include cash bonuses, product credits, or other incentives to help you grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennyl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • chef131doreen