• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Keep Pursuing This Hot Lead?

In summary, the author is having a dilemma about whether or not to try to contact a hot prospect who has not responded to calls. They think about what others might do and decide to try one more time.
pcchris
Silver Member
Hi everybody! I have a dilemma and I know you will help me out with this. about 3 weeks ago, I worked a booth at a fair. So, this woman comes in and we were talking about the biz, and she was really interested in PC. I gave her the DVD, and the new recruiting book, and I asked if I could call her in a day or two to discuss the biz. She said YES! (Here's my dilemma now...). I have been leaving messages, emails, and trying EVERY DAY since we met to get in touch with this woman, to no avail.
I even sent her an email with my director's address and an invite for our cluster meeting, and she was interested in attending, but no reply.

At this point, do I keep trying, or should I give up? What would you do in this situation?

TIA for all your advice!!

I would stop calling and try in a month, but that is me I am sure others will have somne different advice.

Personally, I would not do anything else until she contacted me. I think if she was serious about it she would respond to your efforts. I do no ask people more than a couple times but that is my personal style.

I might leave 1 more message saying something like,"it's OK if this opportunity isn't for you, if you'll let me know I can stop calling" or maybe use needing the DVD back for someone else if she's had a chance to watch it already as an excuse to call and even meet up with her again.

I would leave her a message saying you hope every thing is okay and that you just wanted to know where she is on her thought process or if she needs more time. Ask her to let you know the best time to call you.

I had a hot prospect who was not answering calls and it turned out she had an illness in the family and just couldn't manage to get back to my calls. (She did sign!)

Thanks, everyone!
I'll try her one more time tonight, and see what happens from there. I'm just bummed because she is/was my first HOT lead...and now I just don't know. <sigh>

Who knows....anything can happen!

1. What are the steps to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you will need to find a current consultant to sponsor and mentor you. You can also sign up directly through the website by clicking on the "Join Us" tab and following the prompts. Once you have completed the registration process, you will receive a starter kit with all the necessary materials and information to get started.

2. How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

To host a Pampered Chef party, you can either contact a current consultant or go to the website and click on the "Host a Party" tab. From there, you can find a consultant in your area to help you plan and host the party. As a host, you will earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party.

3. How do I place an order for Pampered Chef products?

You can place an order for Pampered Chef products either through a consultant or directly on the website. If you have a specific consultant you would like to support, you can enter their name at checkout. If not, the website will assign a consultant to your order.

4. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee on all products. If you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. You will need to contact your consultant or customer service for assistance with returns.

5. How can I find a Pampered Chef consultant in my area?

You can find a Pampered Chef consultant in your area by going to the website and clicking on the "Find a Consultant" tab. From there, you can enter your zip code and search for consultants near you. You can also ask friends and family if they know any consultants or attend a Pampered Chef party to meet a consultant in person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LauriChick
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
amy07
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies