• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Commission: Discover the Average Monthly Income for Directors

S
sfdavis918
Hi there,

I was just wondering if Directors wouldn't mind sharing what their avg monthly commission is. I know that it can vary greatly from one director to the next. I had just put together a spreadsheet that I was playing with numbers on and wanted to see if my numbers correspond to what Directors are actually making.

Thanks!

Sarah,

Obviously you can figure out what you would make off of your own sales, but the rest is dependent upon your team, so it's so hard to say what the average is.

Right now my team is small, so I don't make a whole lot off of them. But I carry the sales for my team, so the extra 3% on my own is great.

My Director lists in our newsletter what her paycheck WOULD have been @ consultant level...then what it actually IS as a Director. Many times it has been almost DOUBLE!

I list that as well in my team newsletter. I find, on average, that my overrides double my commission check from what I would have earned as a consultant each month. Hope that helps!

I make a fair amount on overrides also. I was really surprised to see how much I had made on my 1099 last year though.

I just heard that a Senior Director can make $30,000 to $40,000 per year. I don't know how many shows or how many recruits are needed nor do I know how hard one would have to work to get that.

I have also heard that Executive Directors can make $ in the 6 figure range which does cover quite an big area, but I guess that could cover $99,999 and up. Once again, not sure what work or other things factor in to this number.... Just a number at this point.

You hear that doctors can make a 6 figure income, but I am sure that there are a lot that don't for a variety of reasons.

Just thought I would give some numbers, but I cannot really verify these, so not sure what the average is.

Our Executive Director passed around a laminated copy of her statement at conference and for one month made like $40,000! I know my Advanced Director does pretty well for herself also. Besides her FULL schedule EVERY month, she has a great team under her.

My SD makes some pretty good money... I know that in the month after her mom passed away last summer, she did 1 small show ($350) and she had a commission check for about $2500. That's not so shabby for only working 1 night out of the month! Just another reason why PC is such an amazing job... in what other company could you make that kind of money with only going to work 1 day in the entire month!?!

Several years ago, my NED passed her statement around at a meeting. She had 2 average shows, and the check was for $27,000. She said that it had been a slow month for the whole group - that was lower than usual.

My NSED makes over $40,000 a month...

My goal is to be like her...not necessarily for the money, rather for the number of people that she is helping achieve their dreams! She even has a "training center" located on her property where she holds Director and above meetings, Step up to Director trainings (what I attended to know about this training center) and other trainings and meetings. She is 100% genuine and focused on helping others! I love her so much! BTW- in case you are wondering who she is....it's Darla Oelmann!

Hey... what a small PC world - Becky Ishee is my NED, but her downline is usually included in Darla's training opportunities because *in theory* Darla is Becky's director.

I'm hoping to go to the next training Darla does. Who knows... maybe I'll see you there!!!

Katie~

If you are ever able to go to one of her trainings...DO IT!! She is super!

KellyTheChef said:
My NSED makes over $40,000 a month...

My goal is to be like her...not necessarily for the money, rather for the number of people that she is helping achieve their dreams! She even has a "training center" located on her property where she holds Director and above meetings, Step up to Director trainings (what I attended to know about this training center) and other trainings and meetings. She is 100% genuine and focused on helping others! I love her so much! BTW- in case you are wondering who she is....it's Darla Oelmann!

Before you even mentioned her name, I knew who you were talking about! I love Darla!

My AD is usually in the consultant news for top sales each month ! I have seen her pay checks ! All i can say is WOW !!!!!!!!

My NED is Becky Ishee too! She is awesome!! And so is Darla! We are so blessed!!

MY ED makes less but says she can clear $100K in a year. She's been with PC 19 years. Her downline is smaller though - 1000 total.

1. What is the average monthly commission for Directors?

The average monthly commission for Directors can vary greatly depending on the industry, company size, and individual performance. According to a study by Payscale, the average monthly commission for Directors in the United States ranges from $1,000 to $10,000.

2. How does the average monthly commission for Directors compare to other professions?

The average monthly commission for Directors is typically higher than other professions due to the level of responsibility and impact on a company's success. In comparison, the average monthly commission for Sales Managers is around $3,000 and for Marketing Managers is around $2,500.

3. What factors can affect a Director's monthly commission?

Several factors can affect a Director's monthly commission, including company performance, individual sales or performance, industry trends, and market conditions. Additionally, the commission structure and target goals set by the company can also impact a Director's monthly commission.

4. Are there any industries or companies where Directors have significantly higher monthly commissions?

Yes, some industries and companies offer higher monthly commissions for Directors due to the nature of their business or higher sales targets. For example, in the pharmaceutical industry, Directors can earn an average monthly commission of $15,000, while in the technology industry, the average monthly commission can be around $12,000.

5. Is there a significant difference in monthly commission between Directors at small and large companies?

Generally, Directors at larger companies tend to have higher monthly commissions compared to those at smaller companies. This is because larger companies typically have larger budgets and higher sales targets, which can result in higher commission payouts for Directors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
gingertannery
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • Kitchen2u