• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Might Have My First Recruit, Without Even Asking

In summary, my neighbor loves cooking, catering etc. He talked to me often about PC. I just had my first kids show last weekend...and they booked a show with me. Today they tell me (I say they because the wife is telling me the info about her hubby) that he really wants to do PC. So, Im still new to this & am so consumed w/ school that I almost became inactive in August because college takes up all my spare time right now. So I was excited to have a booking, and now that booking is a recruit instead...I dont feel that I even know enough or comfortable enough to have a recruit
lilscrapmama
My neighbor loves cooking, catering etc. He talks to me often about PC. I just had my first kids show last weekend...and they booked a show with me.
Today they tell me (I say they because the wife is telling me the info about her hubby) that he really wants to do PC.
So, Im still new to this & am so consumed w/ school that I almost became inactive in August because college takes up all my spare time right now. So I was excited to have a booking, and now that booking is a recruit instead...I dont feel that I even know enough or comfortable enough to have a recruit!! My director is AWESOME, I feel like i should just give this recruit to her, I dont know that I will be able to be very helpful. Any tips/ advice welcome. I invited him to our recipe exchange cluster meeting next week...and that's all I've really done. He's looked on the website to know about the kit. What info do I give him? Should i give this recruit to my director, I honestly dont know if its fair to keep him. He came to me, but I always go to her for help or HERE :)

Yes! Definately keep him! Even if you ever go inactive, he will go to your director. Your Director would probably tell you the same thing. Give him the Your Life, Your way DVD and a basic flyer. Set up a time with him to answer any further questions in person if possible. Ask your Director for help. Ask him questions like, "On a scale of 1-10, what is your interest level in this business?" Share how PC has helped you, but make it mostly about HIM. How will PC help HIM.

Keep us posted! That is great!

I think you will find that you are just fine... a friend of mine is in the same boat as you and is feeling the same stress. I don't know how long you have been doing PC but I am sure you know more than you think you do. I know you say that you tend to go to your director and here for help but chances are its not for something that a new recruit would necessarily need to know to get started. If it were me... I would keep the recruit and you would probably be amazed at home many questions you can answer and how much you will learn answering questions for him. Has he filled out the new consultant agreement paperwork? Or applied for the PC debit card? Once he recieves his kit you could go through it with him and answer any questions he may have. It may be beneficial for him to sit in on a show... it could be one of your directors even. I know I haven't answered all your questions but I do think you can do it and I wish you luck! ;)

He needs to SIGN UNDER YOU!! Even if you aren't looking to promote to Director right now, keep any recruits that come your way! No one says you HAVE to accept Directorship...but if down the road you have the time and you want to do it, then your team will already be started!

I would call your Director and make sure that she is involved. Perhaps you guys can do a 3 way call or meet in person. If she is anything like my Director, she should step up to the plate to do all the training needed for him! If you are available, I would suggest you attending his training sessions as well...so you can see how they run. But, honestly, your Director should be the one training him...she knows how and has the tools to do it!

Yes, keep the recruit, he is yours and you earned it. If you aren't a director, he falls in your directors first line anyway while still being under you and your director can help fill in with answering any questions and with training if you are uncomfortable.

Just remember, if you go inactive, he WILL roll up to your director.

Thanks everyone! My director has said the exact same stuff to me :) She's wonderful!! Im taking him the flyer & dvd tomorrow.

What does "Might Have My First Recruit, Without Even Asking" mean?

"Might Have My First Recruit, Without Even Asking" is a phrase commonly used in network marketing or multi-level marketing. It refers to the possibility of having someone join your team or become a customer without actively recruiting or asking them to do so.

How is it possible to have a recruit without asking?

In network marketing, word of mouth and personal relationships are often key factors in recruiting. If you have built a strong relationship with someone and they see the benefits of joining your team or using your products, they may choose to join without you explicitly asking them to do so.

Is this a common occurrence in network marketing?

Yes, it is not uncommon for people to join a network marketing team without being directly asked. This is why building strong relationships and being a positive representative of your company is important in this industry.

Does this mean I don't have to actively recruit?

No, actively recruiting and sharing the benefits of your products and business opportunity is still important in network marketing. However, it is possible to have recruits without actively seeking them out, especially if you have built a strong network and reputation.

What should I do if someone joins without me asking?

Congratulations! This is a great sign that you are doing well in your network marketing business. Make sure to reach out and thank the person for joining, and offer your support and guidance as they start their journey with your team. Continue to build and maintain strong relationships with your team members and customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Apollo28
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • nay62
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ChefJami83