• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Recruiting Materials in Hostess Packet and Recruiting Packet

In summary, the conversation is about revamping a hostess packet and what items to include for recruiting. Suggestions include the new recruiting brochure, CD, apron and money-making flyers, and the Empowering Women magazine. It is suggested to not include too much information in the packet to avoid overwhelming potential recruits. The conversation also discusses whether to include the new "Your Life Your Way" brochure or stick with the previous version. It is recommended to only include the DVD and "Your Life Your Way" brochure in the packet and save additional information for follow-up conversations.
amerrigan
I am revamping my hostess packet, I use the little binders that have sleeves, and put my things in sleeves in an orderly fashion. ANyway, I am redoing the layout and want to redo what I put in for recruiting. I DO put in the new recruiting brochure, the cd. What does everyone usually put in the hostess packet...just the brochure and cd????

How about the recruiting packets...what do you put in those...just the brochure and cd again???

Any suggestions would be great!!!! I was a home office lead recruit, so I dont know what people need in a packet that are still thinking about signing. I knew I wanted to sign before seeing any paperwork!

bumping to top!

Are you putting in the bigger booklet they just brought out, or the little Your Life Your Way brochure? My NED told us at a recruiting training that she thinks the new booklet they just brought out is too much to just give to someone--that it should be given at a recruiting interview. She suggested that we just put the DVD & brochure in recruiting/host packets. Otherwise people will think that all their questions are answered.

I just give them the DVD, the new boolet and the Your Life Your Way Flyer!! Also the Empowering Women Magazine, IF they are really interested!!

andrea
in the hostess pack i just put a which apron fits you flyer and a flyer which points out money to be made(found it here)
then through hostess coaching try to find out interest level and go from there

i feel that if you put too much info it will scare them away, you need to find out how this business would suit them and give them ah ha moment kwim?

do a trial and error and find out which way your comfortable with and suits you :)

pamperedgirl3 said:
Are you putting in the bigger booklet they just brought out, or the little Your Life Your Way brochure? My NED told us at a recruiting training that she thinks the new booklet they just brought out is too much to just give to someone--that it should be given at a recruiting interview. She suggested that we just put the DVD & brochure in recruiting/host packets. Otherwise people will think that all their questions are answered.

No, not the new brochure...the your life you way one is the one I have been putting in the hostess packets.

amerrigan said:
No, not the new brochure...the your life you way one is the one I have been putting in the hostess packets.

Then I would think that plus the DVD is plenty. Ask them if they have ever thought of doing something like this, then let them know the DVD is in there. On another host coaching call, ask them if they've had a chance to look at it. If they are interested, that's when you can give them the new booklet or other info.

1. What is a Hostess Packet?

A Hostess Packet is a collection of materials and information that a direct sales consultant provides to a potential hostess to help her plan and host a successful party or event. It typically includes product catalogs, order forms, hostess rewards information, and other promotional materials.

2. What is a Recruiting Packet?

A Recruiting Packet is a collection of materials and information that a direct sales consultant provides to a potential team member to encourage them to join the company. It typically includes information about the company, its products, compensation plans, and other incentives for joining.

3. What should be included in a Hostess Packet?

A Hostess Packet should include product catalogs, order forms, hostess rewards information, business cards, and any other promotional materials that can help the potential hostess understand the products and incentives for hosting a party.

4. What should be included in a Recruiting Packet?

A Recruiting Packet should include information about the company, its products, compensation plans, success stories from current team members, and any other incentives for joining the team. It should also include contact information for the consultant in case the potential team member has any questions.

5. Can I customize the materials in my Hostess Packet and Recruiting Packet?

Yes, you can customize the materials in your Hostess Packet and Recruiting Packet to better suit your business and target audience. You can add your own business cards, flyers, or other promotional materials to make the packet more personalized and appealing to potential hostesses or team members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ilove2cookpc
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Cr8vKitchen