• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Inactive Recruit Question: 1-Year Deadline & Disability Consultancy

T
tpchefrebecca
I couldn't get in to HO but have a question that needs to be addressed. I have an inactive recruit who submitted $200 in sales Aug. 2006. She is thinking of coming back, but I know it would be tough for her to get the money she needs because she is on disability. So here is the questions:

1. Does her 1 year end Sept. 1st or Oct.31 of this year?

2. If she is on disability, can she still be a consultant and collect disability? It is paying for her doc. bills.

Don't quote me on this but the way I understand disability is that you can earn a certain amount. She will just need to work her business so that she does not go over that amount. I am not saying cheat the system I am just saying that she needs to keep track of her commissionable sales and make sure that her commission is not going to go over her alotted amount that she can make each month.

Does that make sense.

It does. She is going to look into it and just to let you know what happened, she broke her hand :O I told her it is still possible to work PC but not to rush it. She is sad that she can't do her usual baking and cooking at home because it is her right hand and she is right handed. She thinks she might still do it once she can get around more and still pay for the kit again, but if she doesn't have to then I know doing PC would help her out more.

She submitted in August, so she didn't go inactive in September. No sales in October means she went inactive as of November 1. So, she should be able to submit $200 in sales by October 31 and be reactivated - make sure to check with HO or ask your director. Your director has access to reports on inactive recruits and when they will completely drop off.

Can she just do catty shows till her hand heals?

Can she just do catty shows till her hand heals?

That's what I told her too and she is thinking about it. She just doesn't want to be kicked off of disability because she is getting an income.

I am going to try to call HO again on tues. but I will send an email to my director and check with her about when my recruit went inactive.

1. Does her 1 year end Sept. 1st or Oct.31 of this year?

The 1-year deadline for inactive recruits typically ends on the exact date one year from their last sales submission. In this case, if the recruit submitted $200 in sales on August 2006, her 1-year deadline would end on August 2007.

2. If she is on disability, can she still be a consultant and collect disability? It is paying for her doc. bills.

It is possible for someone on disability to still be a consultant, as long as their disability does not prevent them from fulfilling the responsibilities and expectations of the role. However, it is important to check with the specific disability program and/or the company's policies to ensure there are no conflicts or restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • tada
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tada
  • finley1991