• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Have You Recruited so Far?

S
sfdavis918
Just curious how many recruits people have gotten so far for the Dream Patrol Promotion now that we are two months in. I haven't recruited anyone yet :cry: , but I'm still holding out hope!

Iv'e got two, but one's gone inactive and will try to come back in December. I've got two others that will be starting soon.

2, and they were just this week. Trying to get 2 more serious fence sitters before 09/17 -

I've got two and have no idea where any more may come from! Getting better about offering the opportunity but it's funny how quickly some people can say no!

am i crazy? i don't really want to recruit right now. i'm really enjoying getting my business off the ground and working on building my customers and i don't want to have to train someone else while i'm still learning myself. is that bad?

None. :( I have three hovering though. Good reminder for me to call them again!

::::hanging head in shame:::::
one:(

ginamkiely said:
am i crazy? i don't really want to recruit right now. i'm really enjoying getting my business off the ground and working on building my customers and i don't want to have to train someone else while i'm still learning myself. is that bad?

It isn't the 'party line', but no, it isn't bad. I felt the exact same way and completely ignored anything to do with recruiting for awhile. If you prefer to focus first on building your consultant business, do so. Sales are still the core of this business; it's a great investment in learning what works well and what doesn't.

Personally, I think waiting made me more effective (and credible) when I did chose to start sharing the business. I feel much more qualified to train and assist my fellow team members achieve their own successes. Do whatever feels right to you.

None here yet... I recruited 5 in April and now the well is dry. My team has recruited TWO and I'm helping to train them. Hopefully this month will be better.

Big Fat ZERO! I have had about 6-7 people ask about it but no committers!

Of those, about 3-4 are fence sitters and the new incentive didn't seem to make a difference!

I had 3......one was a kit-napper, and 2 qualified but were only doing it for the products. They both went inactive.:(

I don't have any...yet...I have someone who is really thinking about it...infact when I talked to her the other night about it she said that she is still thinking about it but still isn't sure however she does already have someone who said that they would definately have a show if she does start.

1. How many recruits have been obtained so far for the Dream Patrol Promotion?

As of now, there is no official count of the number of recruits for the Dream Patrol Promotion. It is an ongoing process and the number may vary.

2. How long has the Dream Patrol Promotion been running?

The Dream Patrol Promotion has been running for two months now. It started in the beginning of this month and is expected to continue for a few more months.

3. Have any rewards been given out for recruiting people to the Dream Patrol Promotion?

Yes, rewards have been given out for recruiting people to the Dream Patrol Promotion. The exact rewards may vary depending on the number of recruits and the terms and conditions of the promotion.

4. Is there a deadline for recruiting people to the Dream Patrol Promotion?

There is no official deadline for recruiting people to the Dream Patrol Promotion. However, it is always better to start recruiting as early as possible to increase your chances of meeting the requirements and receiving rewards.

5. Can I still join and recruit people to the Dream Patrol Promotion?

Yes, you can still join and recruit people to the Dream Patrol Promotion. The promotion is open to all and anyone can participate and recruit new members. So, don't lose hope and start recruiting now!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sfdavis918
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • pamperedposey
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
chefann
  • NooraK