• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Recruit: Exciting & Nervous!

In summary, the speaker has just received their first recruit and will be meeting with them tomorrow to officially sign their agreement. They express excitement and a bit of nerves, but their friend congratulates them and asks for their secret. The speaker shares that they learned it at a previous event and that their friend should also be proud of their own accomplishments. The friend also offers to keep up their end of a bargain.
kaceyleigh2
I just got my first recruit! She hasn't officially signed her agreement but my director wants me to have her do it tommorrow. I'm going to call her tommorrow and set up times to meet and all that good stuff!
I'm so excited! I'm also a bit anxious and overwhelmed! I've never done this before!

Way to go! Congratulations!

Bobby

Good For You Kacey!!!
kaceyleigh2 said:
I just got my first recruit! She hasn't officially signed her agreement but my director wants me to have her do it tommorrow. I'm going to call her tommorrow and set up times to meet and all that good stuff!
I'm so excited! I'm also a bit anxious and overwhelmed! I've never done this before!
:balloon: :balloon: Congratulations!!:balloon: :balloon: I am so proud of you! Now I have to look up to you because you have one and I have none. :balloon: So tell me, oh wise one,what is your accient chinese secret??:confused: I am so happy for you, you work so hard and you deserve the recognoition and the recruit! :balloon: Woo Hoo may there be many more to come!!!! :balloon: Keep up the good work! :balloon: :balloon:

Carissidy said:
:balloon: :balloon: Congratulations!!:balloon: :balloon: I am so proud of you! Now I have to look up to you because you have one and I have none. :balloon: So tell me, oh wise one,what is your accient chinese secret??:confused: I am so happy for you, you work so hard and you deserve the recognoition and the recruit! :balloon: Woo Hoo may there be many more to come!!!! :balloon: Keep up the good work! :balloon: :balloon:

Aww...you're too sweet! My secret? i learned it at Fall Kick-Off ask everyone "Have you ever thought about becoming a Consultant?" She was the first person I asked and she said " Actually I have..." The rest is history!

You should be proud of yourself! You kicked butt with the phone calls tonight!! Do you really want me to keep up my end of the bargain though?

That is so awesome - congratulations!

:balloon: :balloon: YEAH! Congrats to you!:balloon: :balloon:

Congrats!!

1. What can I expect when I recruit my first team member?

Recruiting your first team member can be both exciting and nerve-wracking. You can expect to be a mentor and leader for your new recruit, helping them navigate the business and providing support along the way.

2. How do I prepare for my first recruit?

Preparing for your first recruit involves setting goals and creating a plan for their training and development. It's important to also have a strong understanding of the Pampered Chef business and the benefits of joining your team.

3. What resources are available to help me with my first recruit?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help you with your first recruit, including training materials, webinars, and support from your upline and fellow consultants. Our My First Recruit program also provides additional guidance and tools specifically for new recruiters.

4. How can I make my first recruit feel welcome and supported?

One of the best ways to make your first recruit feel welcome and supported is to have open and regular communication. Make sure to check in with them regularly and be available to answer any questions or concerns they may have. You can also plan a welcome event or team meeting to introduce them to your team and the Pampered Chef community.

5. What are the benefits of recruiting my first team member?

Recruiting your first team member can have many benefits, including earning additional income through team commissions, building a strong network of like-minded individuals, and developing leadership skills. It can also be a rewarding experience to help someone else start and grow their own Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • colegrovet
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amy07