• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Katie's Pampered Chef Scrapbook: Reasons to Join

In summary, Katie started out wanting to make money and support her PC habit, but has since formed close friendships and feels fulfilled in her job. She is looking to continue working for PC in the future.
cookn' katie
I am making a PC scrapbook for recruting . My first page says " This is why I do Pampered Chef. Then each page shows my top reasons for doing PC, and Pictures, checks, etc. I want to know the top 5 or 6 reasons you all do PC. This way I can hit on everybodys reasons. Thanks for helping. Katie

I want to buy a new car, I don't want to live with my mom and sister forever, I want to save up so that someday when I meet the Mr Right I can pay for a wedding, I like to spoil my niece and my nephews and I can't do that on what I make at my full time job, also everyother year I want to go to conference and on the off year I want to go on a cruise. (I only get 1 week vaca a year that is why I can't do both every year.)

I do it to be able to get out of the house and be with other adults (I am a SAHM), and the products,discounts, freebies and extra money. I LOVE the products! I would not be able to sell them had I not!

I'm doing it to get out of a huge credit card debt!!! I started because I needed another job and love it so much I'm sticking with it to the end!!!:D

I mainly began with the intention to put most of my profit back in to the products to fill my (first) kitchen with quality tools instead of needing to replace them anytime soon!

I do it for "adult time", free products, and a sense of self satisfaction from running my own business!

I do it so that I can become a SAHM mom to my son and still survive.

I do it because I'm stubborn and DH wants me to quit.

Oh- and to quit my FT job.

1. I do it b/c I think God lead me to it
2. B/c of the extra money
3. B/c of the free products
4. B/c it is easy to sale when you love the products
5. B/c I can do it on my own schedule

1. I started b/c I wanted to be able to give away products for free or at discounted prices (I am a giver)
2. Also a SAHM and enjoy getting out
3. My husband and I do it together, we get out together, and work really well together as a team
4. I made lots of wonderful new friends
5. I have so much fun at my parties!

1. To build my self confidence
2. I really enjoy being able to meet new people
3. Easy way to get FREE product and fill my kitchen
4. I have my own schedule
5. Pay off credit cards

1. Started so I could decorate my new home (yeah right)
2. Pay for my kids sports and dance activities
3. New product
4. meet new people
5. Just have extra money

To support my PC habit + I get to make recipes that my husband won't go near (he's the pickiest eater you can possibly imagine!).

I started it purely for the income. I needed $300.00 a month and I've always made that goal. Now however, I am bummed if my income is under $800.00 per month.

I stay with PC for a) the income; b) my love of the products and my true belief that I can provide a service with my product knowlege and tips; c) I love to help my team success and meet THEIR goals.

My main goal is to be able to retire early (spring 2009) from a plant job and do PC full time without giving up any income. I believe it's possible.

Bobby

1. to support my PC habit - I don't want to purchase them with my FT income
2. Pay off credit cards
3. Purchase more rental properties so my husband and I can retire early
4. After starting - I really enjoy my shows and the adult time

I started to support my PC habit and bring in some extra income.

I continue because
  1. I love the products. That means I want others to have great tools, and I love earning free stuff for my kitchen.
  2. I really enjoy sharing ideas and information with others.
  3. I've met some amazing people and formed some wonderful friendships with some of my hosts and guests.
  4. I believe in the company's mission statement, and feel that it complements my personal mission statement.

I started to earn extra money, and do something FUN!

I'm still here for those reasons, plus I love teaching people, love the flexibility to be there for my family, love the products, LOVE everything about this company!

When I got married, I had to re-locate to Ohio from Florida, where my family/friends were. (My hubby is from Ohio.)

Anyway, when we had our first child, we also moved into our first home. I knew no one, other than his family. Caught up in the "wonders" of motherhood, I was OK for awhile, living at home, in my own little "bubble" of life. I mean, this is a small community, and literally everything I did was within a five-mile radius of home!
Time went on, and, after our third child was born, my husband got a job promotion, which took him out of town about every other week.
Pampered Chef has been a true "life-saver" for me!!

It got me out of the house, where I was literally "drowning", without even realizing it!!

I met fabulous people, who have been both other Consultants, as well as great hosts and friends.

I got out of the 5-mile "bubble", and saw what else was around me!!

My kitchen is "fabulously" equipped with the best tools around, most of which I earned, for FREE!!

I've earned lots of incentives, which have definitely boosted my personal self-esteem/worth.

The money's not bad, either!! lol

I stay with Pampered Chef because it has helped me develop into a much better person. It's is truly amazing how many lives I've been able to touch through this business! I can't tell you how many times I've been a counselor to a hostess, a listening ear to another Consultant....it's truly gratifying, more than I could ever really explain.

I am so thankful for this opportunity, and, as our PC video says....."Diane Hunt, I'm so glad you asked!!"

Paula

I'm like Paula. I moved from Mississippi to Louisiana when I got married so that my husband could work at his family business! Away from all my family!! So I started selling insurance but wanted another way to meet more people where we live! PC has helped me meet so many people in our area! But I also did PC so that I could get a new vehicle and not have to pay for it out of our regular income!! And so Wednesday my husband and I purchased a 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe!! Gotta love some PC!!

PcI do PC for these reasons:

1. To have a hobby and get out of the house, I homeschool my two oldest and have five kids total. 3 of them are 3 and under! :eek: My husband supports this 110%!!!

2. To earn free products!!! :thumbup:

3. God has given me many open doors to share my faith with other women.

4. To earn extra cash for field trips and happy meals!! LOL

Debbie :D

1. What is Katie's Pampered Chef Scrapbook: Reasons to Join?

Katie's Pampered Chef Scrapbook: Reasons to Join is a collection of testimonials and success stories from real people who have joined Pampered Chef and have found success in their business.

2. How can I access Katie's Pampered Chef Scrapbook: Reasons to Join?

You can access the scrapbook through our website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Is Katie's Pampered Chef Scrapbook: Reasons to Join only for new consultants?

No, the scrapbook is for anyone who is interested in joining Pampered Chef or learning more about the company. It includes stories from both new and experienced consultants.

4. Can I share Katie's Pampered Chef Scrapbook: Reasons to Join with others?

Absolutely! We encourage you to share the scrapbook with anyone who may be interested in learning more about Pampered Chef and the opportunities it offers.

5. How can I submit my own story to be included in Katie's Pampered Chef Scrapbook: Reasons to Join?

If you are a current or former Pampered Chef consultant and would like to share your success story, please reach out to us through our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mjbroncobabe
  • lelaleelee
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • debbieskitchenhelper