• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Home Business Expo: Find Opportunities & Bookings at Our Exclusive Event

In summary, the Home Business Expo is an annual event held in different cities across the country, where individuals can find opportunities and book parties or events for their home-based businesses. It is open to anyone interested in starting or growing a home-based business, and offers networking opportunities with vendors and workshops for education. Attendees can also book parties or events for their own businesses or support others as a host or hostess.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I thought about something like the gathering thread, but have several companies represented and rent a hall. It would be a recruit and/or book only type event. I've been to one before and there was a large turn out.

I had thought of doing something like this around Christmas time so people can do their holiday shopping in one place. I wouldn't know how to organize such a thing though.

I was thinking about this - We actuall have a new conference center/conventions center being built in our town. I have networked with a lot of local DSA people in the area

Check your local grange for rental information. They have access to a full-size kitchen. I didn't realize they can be so inexpensive. I'm renting my local range the weekend before Thanksgiving for only $100. I've invited a makeup consultant, candle consultant to split the cost with me and bring in their clients as well. We're doing raffles and offering this as holiday open house.

1. What is the Home Business Expo?

The Home Business Expo is an exclusive event where individuals can find opportunities and book parties or events for their home-based businesses. It is a great networking opportunity for entrepreneurs and small business owners.

2. When and where is the Home Business Expo?

The Home Business Expo is typically held once a year in various cities across the country. The exact date and location can be found on our website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant in your area.

3. Who can attend the Home Business Expo?

The Home Business Expo is open to anyone who is interested in starting a home-based business or looking for opportunities to grow their current business. It is also open to those who are interested in supporting and learning more about home-based businesses.

4. What can I expect to find at the Home Business Expo?

At the Home Business Expo, you can expect to find a variety of vendors and representatives from different home-based businesses. You can also attend workshops and seminars to learn more about starting and growing a successful home-based business.

5. Can I book parties or events at the Home Business Expo?

Yes, one of the main purposes of the Home Business Expo is for individuals to book parties or events for their home-based businesses. You can connect with vendors and representatives to schedule parties or events for your own business or to support their business as a host or hostess.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Aunticooks
  • Chef Kearns