• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Get 21 Potential Clients to YES - Recruiting Insentive Script?

In summary, the "Ready to Get 21 Potential Clients to YES - Recruiting Insentive Script" is a tool provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants recruit new clients and grow their business. It offers a step-by-step script to guide consultants in approaching potential clients and addressing common objections. This script is suitable for all types of consultants and can be accessed through the consultant's back office. It is also customizable to fit individual styles and business goals.
SillyChef
I had a training session with Barbara Duke last night. She was VERY modivational and I am ready to get those 21... yes 21 potentials to YES!
I have called one, and left a voice mail. I will be calling her back tonight to see if she answers. She was the one who said she wanted to sign... ;)

So I have a little question. What would you say to a recruit about the recruiting insentive? Anyone have a script?

honestly, I haven't been saying too much about the incentives until after they sign, unless I get the feeling that their motivation for wanting to become a consultant is for the products.
Lately, I've been doing more asking them why they want to do PC, or why they think they would be a great consultant than telling them why they will love it. In a way, by doing that, they are convincing themselves that they want to do it and will be successful!;)

have you tried meeting up with them face to face vs just talking over the phone?

Good luck - with that many potentials, you are sure to sign a few!! Let us know how it goes!

I have met all of them at one point or another. I will def. set up a meeting to talk with them more about it. I will def. see the "true" potentials then right?

1. What is the "Ready to Get 21 Potential Clients to YES - Recruiting Insentive Script"?

The "Ready to Get 21 Potential Clients to YES - Recruiting Insentive Script" is a tool designed by Pampered Chef to help consultants recruit new clients and grow their business. It provides a step-by-step script to guide consultants in approaching potential clients and securing their interest in hosting a party or becoming a new customer.

2. How can this script help me recruit new clients?

This script is specifically designed to help consultants overcome common objections and hesitations from potential clients. By following the script, consultants can confidently approach potential clients and effectively communicate the benefits of hosting a party or becoming a customer, ultimately leading to a higher success rate in recruiting new clients.

3. Is this script suitable for all types of consultants?

Yes, this script is suitable for all types of consultants, regardless of their experience level or the type of parties they typically host. The script is adaptable and can be customized to fit the individual consultant's style and business goals.

4. How do I access the "Ready to Get 21 Potential Clients to YES - Recruiting Insentive Script"?

This script is available to all Pampered Chef consultants through the consultant's back office. Simply log in to your account and navigate to the "Resources" section, where you will find the script and other helpful tools and resources to grow your business.

5. Can I modify the script to fit my personal style?

Yes, the script is customizable and can be modified to fit your personal style and approach. However, we recommend following the script as closely as possible to ensure the best results. You can also use the script as a starting point and make adjustments as needed to fit your individual business strategies and goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Kearns
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • babywings76